Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Conan seriously had no knowledge of the game or what to do. That's what made it even funnier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conan's talked about WOW a few times on his show.

Deleted
    I really needed to see this. I dont know why but I did.

He was fucking annoying when the commentators were trying to cover the game and he just spoke nonsense over them.

I love the guy, and his pre-game talking was hilarious, but they should have shut him up when the matches started.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    My god, I always forget how friggin tall the fella is. Red-roofed lighthouse.
    My first thought too, I had no idea he was that tall. I don't think I stopped laughing once during the video.

In particular I noticed the crowd during the games had no sense of humor at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Lol you Western Europeans.Im taller by 10 cm than him and most of people here are as tall as me.
    Conan is 6ft4, so no, most people where you live are not as tall as you. Don't make stupid things up. The population with the tallest people reaches on average about 6feet, so what you're claiming makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought i was on a youtube comments section for a sec people spouting off how tall they are,what country they came from, anyone wanna add religion too the mix anyone?
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    He was fucking annoying when the commentators were trying to cover the game and he just spoke nonsense over them.

I love the guy, and his pre-game talking was hilarious, but they should have shut him up when the matches started.
    I'm glad they didn't shut him up, him as co-commentator was the best part of the tournament. He was obviously trolling but it was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    This is pretty funny. You also get to see so close up footage of the new orc model.
    And he is a roll model for all LF"R" heroes. Fell off a cliff into a snow bank and died. Still laughing.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? Because PVP is serious business?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

oh relax. why is everyone so upset over everything now adays. its a joke

The video started slow and cringy, then got a fair bit better.

As for how well known he is, I know who he is, I don't really care about him though, I don't watch him nor keep up with him, I'm from England and can tell you 99.9% of people I know, would have zero idea who he is.

Uk chat shows (now) are dominated by Jonathan Ross, Graham Norton and Alan Carr.

We don't really care for american talkshows I guess, they are on random channels at obscure times, but there isn't exactly a hunger for an american primetime chat show here.

Don't think he should of been on the Arena tourn though.

Also, not knowing how tall Conan is, How tall is Tom? He looks like 5 foot hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    "You can't view this video in your country."

Oh well...
    Yeah I got that error as well. What, does the uploader think this is the 1990s or something? Who limits stuff by country anymore?

Oh well, I don't much like Conan (That people think you have silly hair isn't the height of hilarity dude), I prefer Letterman or the english guy that was on the drew carey show.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I was so angry that he commented the Arena games, felt like Blizzard just took the tournament like a joke
    You realize... arena tournaments are a joke.

Until they make each spell have a pve version and a pvp version, Tournaments, such as these, are a joke. Classes are out of balance with each other, and most high end arena teams typically go with the "what is Op" at the moment. Dont get me wrong, they know how to play the class skillfully as well, and dont face roll them, but classes out of balance that are OP and just clearly show it that it is laughable. And when you get teams that are the same classes as the other, its boring. Think, ZvZ, PvP, or TvT.. granted i like tvt better since you can go mech vs bio, which makes it interesting to watch... but bio vs bio or mech vs mech... -.- Same thing applies to wow.

So Arena is a joke, and the tournament is a joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha Conan dissing the nerds at Blizzcon with "get your own apartment"-jokes.
    Priceless
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "the shaman brought various lotions and creams"

LOL
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 2013-11-24 at 09:22 AM.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen this guy, nor have I ever heard anyone talk about him...
    From the Netherlands. But television nowadays is for braindeads only anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I was so angry that he commented the Arena games, felt like Blizzard just took the tournament like a joke
    That's because Esports is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    Never seen this guy, nor have I ever heard anyone talk about him...
    From the Netherlands. But television nowadays is for braindeads only anyway....
    Braindeads? So Discovery, National Geographic and similar channels don't interest you? What do you consider braindead then?