Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ron Burgundy was right, Milk was a bad choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Milk is bad for you and smoking is good, this forum >;D
    My exact thoughts when I read this on the front page.

OT: I'm lactose intolerant. This is not news to me.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Lf Mooneye with the statistics about lactose intolerance!
    Map?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawker View Post
    I find it funny how drinking cows milk is perfectly normal, but if you were to drink human milk it wouldn't be
    You find it funny that we don't farm and pasteurize human milk? Ever heard of human rights?

We drink cows milk because cows are great when it comes to agriculture. Same with goats.

OT: Article is BS.
    Milk isn't why milk is good for you, it's the calcium that is in the milk. Food consumption can not change the ph balance no matter how much you consume, homeostasis is too sophisticated to be destroyed by food intake.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-11-21 at 01:43 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Ya think the black market would be interested in the business of milking pregnant women to ell human milk?
    All i can think of is the alien from american dad when they milk him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawker View Post
    I find it funny how drinking cows milk is perfectly normal, but if you were to drink human milk it wouldn't be
    I've thought about tasting my own when I get a baby.. <.<

Also, milk is by far what I drink the most when eating foods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I've thought about tasting my own when I get a baby.. <.<
    Well you know, YOLO and all that

Isn't a diet with a lot of milk linked to making young people grow taller? And wouldn't that be because your bones grow bigger?

I'm no scientist though.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    All i can think of is the alien from american dad when they milk him.
    Oh fuck...dat image...never gonna get that out of my head.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 2 of my parathyroids removed last year and the hospital told me to drink more milk and eat more dairy products to get more calcium in addition to calcium tablets....it's obvious that they were just trying to kill me...

Deleted
    Healthy levels of testosterone in your body maintains bone density and health. Milk might support it, but it's only a minor support.

Deleted
    I've been drinking 1-2 cups of milk per day for as long as I remember and I don't have any kind of problems. I call bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    I've been drinking 1-2 cups of milk per day for as long as I remember and I don't have any kind of problems. I call bullshit.
    Ever thought maybe it's not the milk?

all things in moderation. But one thing for sure, do not pay any attention to those hippie arguments about what we used to ´not´ eat thousands of years ago. You may want to point out to them that the average life expectancy at that time was early 30s.. and one of the leading causes of death.. no not bears or hunting accidents, it was actually infections, mainly coming from the mouth. Bacteria found in the mouth in those with poor dental hygiene are able to infect and destroy the tissues that make up the valves in the heart.

As far as the argument about osteoporosis in northern countries being higher despite drinking milk. Hello Sunshine. The root cause is lack of Vitamin D.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I drink a lot of highly pasteurized milk everyday, but I also smoke so that should balance it out.
    First 200 year old person right here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Ya think the black market would be interested in the business of milking pregnant women to ell human milk?
    "That's 100% Cambodian, nigga... The real shit."
    *clinks empty bottles together*
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    My grandfather smoked 60 cigs a day for 75 years and lived to 95 as a healthy person. Anecdotal evidence and all.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it seems that we have to have your grandfather exhumed to confirm that he was a witch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I had 2 of my parathyroids removed last year and the hospital told me to drink more milk and eat more dairy products to get more calcium in addition to calcium tablets....it's obvious that they were just trying to kill me...
    The other alternatives to calcium intake are stuff like broccoli, and I think we all know which we'd rather have.

- - - Updated - - -

My grandfather smoked 60 cigs a day for 75 years and lived to 95 as a healthy person. Anecdotal evidence and all.
    I haven't smoked a cigarette in my life, and I had cancer at 21.
    Everyone around me smoked though...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Why did you have them removed?

And my great grandmother did it for 80 years and lived to do 100, not sure how many though. This is more like exception to the rule and not normal though...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne