Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    every raid except ssc
    Not sure where you got this but SSC is solo able, every boss even the one with the adds after demon hunter thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deamon002 View Post
    Most of WotLK raids are soloable at lvl 90, never mind TBC. Kael'thas can be a pain in phase 3 though, when all the advisors are up; the mage can keep you permanently disoriented if you don't bring her down quickly.

In WotLK, Thorim in Ulduar is tricky because the encounter requires the raid to split up, some classes (and engineers) have found ways around this. And in ICC you'll need some help for the Gunship Battle. Valithria Dreamwalker is impossible for non-healing classes.
    Even some non-healing classes can do Valithria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gue_YfWbATg

I've soloed Kara, Gruuls, Mag, TK with my Hunter with an item level of about 470 at the time. Tonight I did 10 man Sartharion w/ 3 Drakes up, took me a a while to figure it out but I finally did it. And I did it as a Marksman hunter spec'ed hunter. My current iLevel is 480. I still have a couple blue items.

My first TK run and KT kill about 2 weeks ago, and KT dropped Ashes of Al'ar.

I am not a good player, and I can solo all the LK raids. Though, I struggled with Naxx 20 with the end boss until I googled what I needed to do. I don't know if I could solo Naxx 25, but I plan to try this week.

Vanilla through most of Wrath is soloable by every class. Most of cata is soloable by Hunters/DK's/Paladins at the very least and I'm sure there's a few others.

All BC instances are soloable

Deleted
    All of them. However you can still wipe on some if you dont know the fight mechanics.

As a DK, I can say that every raid in BC is soloable:

Magtheridon - go balls to the wall to burn down the adds. When they're all dead, face roll the boss.
    Gruul's Lair - For council, kill the healer, then the one who fears. After that, it's smooth sailing. Gruul is a joke.
    Karazahn - Chess is your only challenge. Watch vids and make sure that your king always has a vertical and horizontal space open for when Medhiv cheats.
    Tempest Keep - All fights are easy except Kael'Thas. Make sure to kill each adviser in a different corner. Put the warrior in the top left side, the mage in the bottom right, paladin goes in top right, and engineer goes in bottom left. Kill the mage first, then pally (AMS to counter fear), then unload on engineer. Warrior is a joke. Burn KT afterwards, but watch your healing.
    SSC - whole place is a joke. Make sure to kill adds on Hydross. For Vashj, go blood spec. She'll get a lot of stacks, so it's nice to pocket heal yourself while you wait for toxic to spawn.
    Hyjal - Lich boss - watch out for his AoE, it's bigger than the graphic. Other bosses are cake.
    BT - Watch Najentus for spike to pop his bubble. Clear Akama's room before pulling, pop army for P2 of Reliquary, and kill the chick during council fight. Spit on Illidan when he doesn't drop the warglaves.
    Sunwell - Burn the Frostwyrm before she MCs you, and I like to kill Fire Sister first because she does a conflag. Oh, and make sure to kill the SLAYER during trash since they do % damage which can wipe you.

Did I skip one?

What I wrote assumes you understand how the fights work normally.

Some might be slightly tricky with low gear but otherwise there's not much challenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitan View Post
    Simply not true, have soloed SSC tons of times with less then ilvl 500 gear.
    Because she got nerfed early MOP. They nerfed all bosses that caused issues for people who soloed.

Deleted
    Kara: Easy (Only chess event may take some time)
    Gruul: Easy
    SSC: Easy only Vashj can be tricky
    Sunwell: Easy
    BT: Easy
    Mag: Easy
    TK: Easy (If u for some reason have trouble on Kael'thas, try spreading the adds)

The only person I have any issue with is Vashj in SSC. The chess game in Kara used to frustrate me until someone showed me a guide somewhere that illustrated just how easy it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    every raid except ssc
    I soloed ssc in Cata, now it is completely trivial along with all other TBC raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Everything is easily soloable in SSC.
    This

Only problem i can remember in SSC is if you let vashj grow so big you cant loot the elementals anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by kriimsilm View Post
    I started playing late TBC and did not raid back then so I don`t know much about the raids of TBC.
    I just found out that there is some transmog gear to be had in Gruuls Lair for my paladin.
    And other stuff+achievements+gold+just seeing the content factor.

So. I am wondering if lvl 70 raids are soloable. I would like to try different raids on my 3 mains: DK, Pala and Warrior.

Deathknight is blood specced. Paladin is holy so i guess i need to respecc to prot or ret. Warrior is fury so i guess maybe prot would be better?

Or what do you think?
    What are your experiences?
    How easy or hard are the TBC raids to solo?
    All of them are do-able, I know I've personally done BT and SWP as Ret. Most plate DPS should be fine.

Notable fights, Brutallus in SWP is going to be hard without some defensive cooldowns, a large self-heal, or decent DPS (My Ret pally is woefully bad.)
    Chess event is a bit RNG. There's pretty reliable strats on the web, so do some homework.
    TK is a joke now, Kael's four adds have about ~2-300k health each, meaning they'll go down in 1-2 shots from a 550+ geared toon.
    Hyjal was pretty easy. Notable fights is the pitlord(I can't remember his name) who casts doom on you. Your pally can bubble out of it, but your DK and Warrior will need to kill him before it goes off. ~1.5 mins.
    Vashj has been nerfed (somewhat) recently. You can move while holding the cores. It's not really a tank&spank fight, so you might want a jist of what to do before going for it.

I can solo every raid in BC on my lock/ret pally/warrior.

Soloed on a 525 ret pally all raid in bc are soloable

You could solo all but ssc during cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    All of them are do-able, I know I've personally done BT and SWP as Ret. Most plate DPS should be fine.

Notable fights, Brutallus in SWP is going to be hard without some defensive cooldowns, a large self-heal, or decent DPS (My Ret pally is woefully bad.)
    Chess event is a bit RNG. There's pretty reliable strats on the web, so do some homework.
    TK is a joke now, Kael's four adds have about ~2-300k health each, meaning they'll go down in 1-2 shots from a 550+ geared toon.
    Hyjal was pretty easy. Notable fights is the pitlord(I can't remember his name) who casts doom on you. Your pally can bubble out of it, but your DK and Warrior will need to kill him before it goes off. ~1.5 mins.
    Vashj has been nerfed (somewhat) recently. You can move while holding the cores. It's not really a tank&spank fight, so you might want a jist of what to do before going for it.
    Doom should only be cast on you if you're not in a tanking specialization.

Deleted
    Everything is easilly soloable. Nothing is hard. At all.