10+ Year Old Account

Weapons From Other Games in WoW

If you could have any weapon(s) from other games for transmog put into WoW, what would it/they be?

I'd go for some Daedric weapons from Oblivion/Skyrim, Rebellion from DMC3/4, no doubt some others that I can't think of right now
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    If you could have any weapon(s) from other games for transmog put into WoW, what would it/they be?

I'd go for some Daedric weapons from Oblivion/Skyrim, Rebellion from DMC3/4, no doubt some others that I can't think of right now
    Wrong forum bro. This should either be in the WoW forum or the video games forums

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Wrong forum bro. This should either be in the WoW forum or the video games forums
    Indeed.

But i'd have the vanguard from Dota 2, looks pretty sweet (the replica anyways)

Ultron's armor ... Or thanos's glove

Oh, weapon, sorry
    Ummmm .... I'd take ..... Riven's Carrot's blade from League and Hecarim's blade :3

Deleted
    The pulse rifle from the Aliens movies needs to be a hunters weapon skin.

Gauss Weapon, stripping you apart atom by atom and molecule by molecule.

Chainswords from Warhammer would be pretty awesome. Dual wielding those on a warrior would be badass.

Not from a game but I would want the Crescent Rose from RWBY. It would be both a 2 Handed melee weapon and gun.

Both as a Scythe and a Gun
    Last edited by Ratboy; 2013-11-21 at 02:43 PM.