Poll: Should Chain Heal have a watery appearance from the beginning without a glyph?

Exclamation Chain Heal should have a watery appearance.

I can see there is a [Glyph of Deluge] - "Your Chain Heal now has a watery appearance".
    But shouldn't Chain Heal have a watery appearance without the glyph? :\

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    I can see there is a [Glyph of Deluge] - "Your Chain Heal now has a watery appearance".
    But shouldn't Chain Heal have a watery appearance without the glyph? :\
    Well the original "Chain heal" from Warcraft 3 , actually named Healing Wave, is used by the shadow hunter hero had a holy appearance.

No, it shouldn't. Chain Heal is the healing version of Chain Lightning. As a result, it has a lightning sound and a bright "white lightning" appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal Strike View Post
    No, it shouldn't. Chain Heal is the healing version of Chain Lightning. As a result, it has a lightning sound and a bright "white lightning" appearance.
    This right here.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    While I think it should have been when they added in the new flavour text when selecting classes.

"A healer who calls upon ancestral spirits and the cleansing power of water to mend allies' wounds."

At this point though, I have to say I prefer the original and wouldn't want it changed. I actually enjoy the sound of when it crits and makes the thundering sound =p.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as the watery chain heal is left in the game, I'm fine. Much prefer it to the green/yellow light.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    I'm scared they might someday remove it. It's one of the reasons i love chain heal so much, the powerful visual and sound.

Chain Heal has had the bright yellow beam appearance since Vanilla. I agree that the blue watery beams fit more in with the visuals of the rest of the spec, look better, and I prefer them. However, it's an iconic spell and I don't think that they should remove the ability for people to have the classic yellow "Jesus beams". I don't really see an issue with how it's currently setup, where you can choose which appearance you prefer by switching in and out a minor glyph. Why would they need to change that?

They should swap the visuals, make water default and "holy" a glyph.