Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    A worrying thought, I am big enough to handle myself but I might get attacked by a whole swarm of sexually enraged super fans, even I cannot handle all 3 thousand of them.
    Is there a collective term for a group of frustrated homosexual geeks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Is there a collective term for a group of frustrated homosexual geeks?
    Yes, we call them Redditors.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilariously depressing to hear a first-hand conversation between Salandrin and Jaylock?
    I'd pay my weight in gold to see this.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll keep this internet community anonymous thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilariously depressing to hear a first-hand conversation between Salandrin and Jaylock?
    I feel insulted I do not have the same amount of E-fame as these peasents. I must have been Temp banned at least as much as them!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, we call them Redditors.
    Tread softly there, I can hear them manning the blogs as we speak.

I would probably get shanked.
    Don't worry, i got your six.

15+ Year Old Account
    My previous username was RICH1471, care to explain that one?
    i´d probably would´ve related it to the wars of the roses (because you´re british)

the nerd in me was thinking about ieee too, but nevermind
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    There are very few people from this forum I would want to spend time with... I imagine the sentiment is mutual.

Enjoy your circle of people not speaking to one another lest one of them say something retarded and the others open his throat.

10+ Year Old Account
    A worrying thought, I am big enough to handle myself but I might get attacked by a whole swarm of sexually enraged super fans, even I cannot handle all 3 thousand of them.
    I tried to search the info but it only went back 40 pages to about Oct 2013, so if I'm wrong then kindly disregard~ but I was going to say bring your trained rats to protect you! You are the guy with the (rapey) rats, right? Sick them on any sexually enraged MMO-C superfans that attack you =^.^=
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    I tried to search the info but it only went back 40 pages to about Oct 2013, so if I'm wrong then kindly disregard~ but I was going to say bring your trained rats to protect you! You are the guy with the (rapey) rats, right? Sick them on any sexually enraged MMO-C superfans that attack you =^.^=
    Yes, lol, I have the rape rats. One of them was "cleaning" himself in a special place only minutes ago.

I would probably get shanked.
    Dont worry, i'd be right there to patch you up...

Now where did I put the duct tape...

Seriously though, aint nobody got time for that. I have exams! And im not that big a computer geek to actually go to these conventions... yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be open to having a beer with everyone. But I imagine people being at each others throats during a round table conversation.

I would probably get along well with some, but swing on others.

I imagine Bakis being chased through the streets...

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine Ron Burgandy, Jaylock, Tradewind, Payday, and Cybran at their own table.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Dont worry, i'd be right there to patch you up...

Now where did I put the duct tape...

Seriously though, aint nobody got time for that. I have exams! And im not that big a computer geek to actually go to these conventions... yet.
    My partner sorts my medical problems out, despite being in a relationship with a Physician for 8 years I suffer from white coat syndrome, I freak if any medical professional but him goes near me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    I would be open to having a beer with everyone. But I imagine people being at each others throats during a round table conversation.

I would probably get along well with some, but swing on others.
    You could join me at the boozers table, no bullshit, just booze.

Deleted
    You could join me at the boozers table, no bullshit, just booze.
    Cue arguments over who can drink the most and what type of booze is better and you don't know what you're talking about and should totally kill yourself if you only like pale lager.

:P

I'm positive i'd piss someone off in the first five minutes. But i wonder how they would deal with it, seeing report doesn't work in real life for hurt feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    I imagine Ron Burgandy, Jaylock, Tradewind, Payday, and Cybran at their own table.
    What about Salandrin :O
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Cue arguments over who can drink the most and what type of booze is better and you don't know what you're talking about and should totally kill yourself if you only like pale lager.

:P
    We may argue but our way of determining who is right is very simple, last man standing wins. Points lost for vomiting or weeing yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, lol, I have the rape rats. One of them was "cleaning" himself in a special place only minutes ago.
    HA! He was preparing himself for Dreamhack 2013, obviously.
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.