Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

So, what do you think about the moderators on mmo-c?

No need to say they "sucks" with telling why mkay?

If they are good, please tell why.

No need to name and shame etc

Culd be fun to see what the people in here thinks about the work they are laying in to this site

10+ Year Old Account
    I love them, they're great people for the most part. Except Darsi, Mynta, Pendulous, and the LoL section mods... They're super cool.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Some are good and fair, some are heavily biased and childish, saying any more will get me infracted again.

Deleted
    They're fine for the most part. The site rules about not being rude are a bit too tight for my taste, but I can't blame mods for that.

I don't like some of them.

Never had a bad experience. My infractions have always been deserved. Plus the ones who post in my threads are generally pretty cool people.

Deleted
    Without them the site would be a lot worse, my only complaint is that they can infract for stupid things in comparison to not infracting people for being racist sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    My infractions have always been deserved. They are AWESOME!
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2013-11-21 at 06:55 PM. Reason: fixing
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Mods here are nothing compared to the TL site ones

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Mods here are nothing compared to the TL site ones
    Is that a compliment or an insult?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Some are good and fair, some are heavily biased and childish, saying any more will get me infracted again.
    Would that be something new? :P

You're loved because of that XD

O.T: Well my favorites mods are: Majad and Darsithis, why? because those are the only 2 i see all the time and i get to talk to (Darsithis in many random threads and the Picture thread and Majad from the mvp and in others random threads -now i normally see him only in the mvp-)

I used to believe they were very biased against negative opinions... but I've long since learned that's not true, and the only real thing they're "biased" against is extremely strong language, vitriolic poisonous behavior that's Hell-bent on just making people on the forums angry, and flat-out derogatory insults aimed at other posters, all of which make for a horrible forum going experience for others.

...oh, and Memes. Man, they're quick to stamp out those meme photos! :P

I've been banned many times before... and once they actually unbanned me after I submitted a protest. That alone shows me they actually do have a varied amount of people who do check up and aren't a total "Boys club" or Clique that share the same ideas. One in particular was even nice enough to send me personal explanations as to why they took the actions they did, which was totally unnecessary - but totally awesome. The proverbial difference between "Doing the logical thing within my authority" and doing "the right thing that's above and beyond my powers".

I've long since learned it's not WHAT I was saying, but HOW I was saying it that was the problem.

To that end, I like'em! ^_^
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2013-11-21 at 06:43 PM.

Their enforcement of the rules is arbitrary as all hell and flaming/trolling tends to be given leniency as long as it's pro-WoW

I like some, others i disagree with at times, but overall i find it pretty fair, considered it's humans. Wish they removed the post count though, since people tend to get away with things easier with high post count which irks me a bit

I can't get angry at darsi, because i look at the avatar and then i go "D'aw so cute".
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    For the most part I like them.
    Most of them are pretty unbiased in terms of closing threads or not.

When looking at certain threads like game overviews, I look specifically for the mods because they often seem more knowledgeable on the subject and can provide more reliable information than some other posters.

Sometimes very uneven. Really terrible things can get ignored, while things that are largely innocuous get slapped with a vengeance. Must have something to do with personal opinion blinding policy.
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Pretty much this.

They seem to have a very wide definition on Trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about neutral. Some posts don't get infracted when it's painfully obvious they should be, while others I am scratching my head at why they infracted. But either way isn't overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    It's about neutral. Some posts don't get infracted when it's painfully obvious they should be, while others I am scratching my head at why they infracted. But either way isn't overwhelming.
    I've seen one or two of those... but I always assume they deleted some Meme Picture or some inappropriate link of some sort that I no longer see.