Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    England, got all the infrastructure, just needs some serious cleaning up in a few areas
    Leave the EU first thing and I'll vote and donate to your campaign!

China is the richest country so i can get and do what ever i want.

(no us ppl being in debt to china is not the same as being rich, I know confusing.)

North Korea, I'd attempt to alleviate lives of those poor people, close down concentration camps, destroy weapons, and call for international humanitarian
    action.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Cyrodil of course.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Deleted
    North Korea.

I'd be the new god-supreme-leader, or well, I'd change the title to god-emperor. The first reform of my rule will be an army reform, making steroids and extensive weight lifting part of the soldiers duty and devotion to the empereh. And at the same time I'll of course fashion new uniforms based around their new great size and the colour of crimson red, and somehow make shoulder armor fit it..

Also, I'd have have an even crazier birth mythos than Kim Il Sung. And also spice up the liberator myth, by not just being the person who single handedly liberated Korea from the Japanese, but also the single liberator of every other asian nation occupied by them.
    At the end of my reign I'd build a giant golden citadel, with a golden throne inside. On the throne my remains shall be forever revered, as my line of decendants come to ask my spirit for guidance, as my body at the time will be too weak (read: dead), for me to be able to physically take action.

For the emperor!

By 'rule' do you mean you are suddenly emperor for life, or you are just in the highest office (elected/appointed) that country has?

Emperor for life: The US. All the resources, all the economy, all the tech, oh yes.
    Highest Office: Probably NZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.