15+ Year Old Account

Rated bg strat for SSM

Hello all, so our team seams to have a hard time with silvershard mines in rated at the moment. We've tried the zerg strategy that everyone seems to be doing but we always seem to get out cc'd or and what not, and just can't pull a consistent strategy for it. Any help would be great...suggestions.

I run a frost dk in it. I have chillblains, and for my last tier talent, i was wondering if gorefiend is better, or remorseless. Pulls don't seem to work the way they should with gorefiends..wondering if remorseless is better. Thanks for any help or suggestions that could be offered.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

Deleted
    Well just keep control of Lava the entire game and try to get some other carts in between with 1-2 players of your team.
    During the big fights at lava, stay in the ring, pick targets in the ring, healers need to dispel, dps need to cc.

Deleted
    You want majority of your team control either lava or middle cart, switch fast between these 2 if neccesary. North cart usualy is guarded with 1-2 players, best is use knockback classes to throw enemies into water from bridge- feral or hunter will work best. If you get most or all northern carts and 50% of lavas or middle ones your team most likely will win. Regarding dk talents i would either chose rw for stuns in cart circle or gorefiend pulls out of circle followed by good timed aoe stun, silence from your teammates- using this will require good coordination and will take time for practice