10+ Year Old Account

How hard would it be to change my pve lock to pvp (How long would it take)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hinmeow/simple
    How would i start
    And about how long should it take for me to get good gear

At this point you could get a full set of tyrannical +a bunch of grievous in one week if you went nuts doing it. Just spam queue random BGs for honor, do 2s for conquest, and do YOLO Rbgs (using Oqueue) for RBG conquest.

Deleted
    Skill wise for going from competitive pve to competitive pvp (2.2k+). It would take at least 3 months intensive training.

10+ Year Old Account
    normal bgs / camp rares in krarasang / ToT dailies for honor.
    2's / 3's depending on preference
    rbgs for the last 400 cp

can get full tyranical in a week and a a lot of grevious (get wep and biggest upgrades from pve gear if any) since the cap rolls over for inactive pvpers.

Since you have ok ilvl just go double dps in 2s and its still fun. Also do worldbosses and get a trinket for the start

People have already mentioned how you might go about getting the honor/conquest for the gear but this is the order I would buy things. You will have a conquest cap high enough to purchase weapons if you grind it out for the week. General strategy is to get trinket bonus, work towards set bonus getting pieces not dropped by world bosses and fill in the cloaks/rings/neck/bracers last as the PvE pieces are perfectly fine there.

1.) Buy the crafted PvP trinket. It is cheap and ilvl 476 but it is important.
    2.) Spend 1750 Honor on your offensive pvp trinket of choice. Combined with (1) this gives you roughly 10% damage reduction which is very important.
    3.) Use your first 1750 Conquest to purchase 522 shoulders.
    4.) Use your first 2250 Honor to purchase Helm. This gets you 2 set bonus which is nice.
    5.) Use your next 1250 Honor to purchase off hand.
    6.) Use your next 2250 Conquest to purchase chest.
    7.) Use 2250 Conquest after you reach 7250 for the season to purchase the main hand weapon.
    8.) Start filling in your pieces with honor/conquest as you get it in this order:

Hands
    Belt
    Boots
    Legs
    Cloak/Neck/Rings/bracer (all the same price and small gains)
    Replace 496 stuff with 522 after you have full gear.

The reason I suggest doing it this way is because you maximize the gains and minimize the cost to enchanting/gemming your gear as much as possible.