[Resto] Doubt about gear

Hi there, this week I got the warforged gloves from spoils of pandaria (Klaxxi Grips of Rejuvenation) and I have 4t16, including the gloves from flex.
    My question is, is worth keep with the flex gloves, even with the warforged gloves as an option?

My armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/apkun/advanced

Deleted
    In general I'd say if you do not have the shoulders to get the 4piece back, stick with the set-gloves to maintain the bonus. More int/mastery isn't worth losing the instant WG tick on 6 targets. If your guild is farming 13/14 nhc rather easily, it won't make THAT much of a difference tho. You could also use both items (if you don't have to reforge) and use the set-bonus only for fights where it is really handy (e.g. Thok).

TL;DR: keep set.

Quote Originally Posted by tioz View Post
    In general I'd say if you do not have the shoulders to get the 4piece back, stick with the set-gloves to maintain the bonus. More int/mastery isn't worth losing the instant WG tick on 6 targets. If your guild is farming 13/14 nhc rather easily, it won't make THAT much of a difference tho. You could also use both items (if you don't have to reforge) and use the set-bonus only for fights where it is really handy (e.g. Thok).

TL;DR: keep set.
    Thx for ur reply. Actually we started heroic progress this week but no luck at killing Immersus yet. I'll keep 4t16.

Stick with set bonuses whenever possible. Both 4T15 and 4T16 are excellent. I'm personally keeping my 4T15 until I can get some more heroic T16 pieces (got the normal versions in the bank, but I really like 4T15).
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    You should be using the 4 set t16 bonus as it is extremely strong. Aim to have your chest as your offpiece(not your shoulders), as the chest from Klaxxi will help you to reach the 13k HBP. Also, drop the 320 spirit gem in your shoulders for spirit/mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Gairai View Post
    You should be using the 4 set t16 bonus as it is extremely strong. Aim to have your chest as your offpiece(not your shoulders), as the chest from Klaxxi will help you to reach the 13k HBP. Also, drop the 320 spirit gem in your shoulders for spirit/mastery.
    I'll aim for the chest, but no luck with shoulder token yet! Before reading your reply, I already removed my pure spirit gems. I feel very comfortable with my mana after I got the trinket from siegecrafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gairai View Post
    You should be using the 4 set t16 bonus as it is extremely strong.
    It's really not that strong, 4pT16 does about 1-2% of my total healing on aoe fights when I am gemmed and reforged for full mastery (in comparison my heroic Multistrike trinket does 3-5% of total healing). worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9exukxv5dus36uek/details/3/?s=16214&e=16631 (can't post links)

I'd still say stick with the set bonus though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzziii View Post
    It's really not that strong, 4pT16 does about 1-2% of my total healing on aoe fights when I am gemmed and reforged for full mastery (in comparison my heroic Multistrike trinket does 3-5% of total healing). worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9exukxv5dus36uek/details/3/?s=16214&e=16631 (can't post links)

I'd still say stick with the set bonus though.
    I went some LFR runs to test, and for me, the 4t16 is doing about 3~4% of my healing done.

to be fair with that sample and lfr, your hots will mostly be overhealing in lfr with how low the damage is and will increase the value on the 4p due to it coming before the hot portions of heals

it does about 2% on constant dmg fights where you can just stack and make healing a joke like protectors and norushen, might be more on spread fights, if anyone who's done heroic malkorok/immerseus/paragons/blackfuse a few times (ok, maybe blackfuse isn't too spread out), that might be helpful for judging the it on more spread fights where it would be more useful

those would be helpful for figuring out its true value,

but the tier gloves are definitely better than 20 ilvls in shitty gloves stat budget (just do the math man)

excluding enchants-

0/2 tier gloves w/ your gems
    1369 int
    844 spirit
    482 haste
    641 mastery

2/2 (upgraded) w/ 1 orange int+mastery gem and 1yellow mastery gem w/o reforging and ignoring your gear changes for keeping haste breakpoint so you'll probably actually only see about 600 more mastery and the same amount of haste
    1585 int
    799 spirit
    1650 mastery

your stat changes
    -T16 4p
    +216 int
    -482 haste
    -45 spirit
    +1009 mastery

so overall you'll get about 600 mastery (about 1%, increase to all your healing in your total gear because of how our mastery scales and current mastery levels) and int which will add some more, but still not too much

(IMPORTANT ALSO NOTE THAT THE ABOVE COMPARISON HAS UPGRADED KLAXXI GLOVES AND THAT NOT ONLY IS THE 4P MORE HEALING BUT ALSO MORE HEALING IN A SINGLE GCD WHICH CAN BE VERY NICE IF SHIT GOES WRONG)

End result, I'd say upgrade the tier gloves or don't, but keep using the 4piece regardless, trust me I'm having the same issue w/ some heroic warforged gloves right now and my 4p (and I have 535 timeless isle pants), getting the 5th piece just makes gearing a lot more flexible, but make sure you throw the klaxxi gloves in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by andreoav View Post
    I went some LFR runs to test, and for me, the 4t16 is doing about 3~4% of my healing done.
    LFR is not really representative of anything other than LFR. It's a bad testing environment.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    LFR is not really representative of anything other than LFR. It's a bad testing environment.
    I know that is a bad testing env. I'll have a better look next week when we'll come back to our heroic progression.

The set bonus is more about giving you burst healing than increased throughput. Both T14 bonuses actually.

On the most AoE healing intensive fight there is (heroic Thok), 4pT16 does about 2-3% of my healing. It's not very much and it's actually more useful on other bosses where throughput is not as important. For comparison, the heroic cleave trinket does 6-7% healing on Thok.