Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yes, mages were really strong in past seasons.
    ehehehe

Godcomp has been tier one comp since Malevolent season.
    this statement shows that you clearly have no fucking idea what youre talking about....Godcomp was op while shadows were strong.... i forgot you like numbers sry. there are 1.8% shadows (us) 2.2% shadows(eu)..... NERF SHADOW.

Mages are alot stronger atm than most other damage dealing classes, there is no debate about that.
    -every non-mage player

Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    ehehehe

this statement shows that you clearly have no fucking idea what youre talking about....Godcomp was op while shadows were strong.... i forgot you like numbers sry. there are 1.8% shadows (us) 2.2% shadows(eu)..... NERF SHADOW.

-every non-mage player
    You clearly are freaking delusional And probably just trolling me aswell, I give up.
    Have fun in your own little world!

at start most mages did not figure out how the new frost style plays.
    by now everyone knows

Deleted
    I find this mastery even more bursty if used properly.

The REAL issue here is the fact that 9 years ago they decided it'd be a good idea to integrate pvp and pve together. Frost mages need to still be viable in PvE situations. The 50% nerf to icelance damage can't happen or else all frost mages would literally spam frostbolt, mage bomb, and brain freeze frostfire. Icelance would be useless.

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    They now crit for 400 trillion, down from 400 trillion and three. No. I dunno. Frost mages that I play with, their numbers seem proportionate their gear.
    not gonna lie I lol'd at this in RL.