Poll: Legendaries: Transmoggable?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I don't see the point in setting some stupidly high gold cost for it, especially if it's a recurring cost. A one-time (account wide, preferably) fee, sure. Recurring? Maybe when regular quests start rewarding 100+g baseline.

Make it 2-3 times the cost of current transmog fees. That should be enough.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the droprates for the good legendaries will ensure that they are still as rare as they are now.

the ones you have to build yourself are not really ones that people remember.

i mean, really, it's all about the warglaives, which have a 4% chance to drop. I've killed illidan 50+ times and I've never seen one.

EXactly, and even if loads of people suddenly started wearing them, then they'd get boring quickly, so fewer people would wear them.

And I agree with DJK, everything should be transmoggable. Some very nice vanity gear that isn't transmoggable like the high society hat and other stuff.

Deleted
    Yeah i'd like them to be transmoggable.
    One more reason to get them all

Deleted
    Yes, please

Quote Originally Posted by DJKalteraphine View Post
    Everything should be moggable, from vendor trash to legendary. Like a look? Have it. The point of cosmetic options like transmog is that it shouldn't matter how valuable an item is/was - you're choosing your look, as you want it. The marriage between stats and gear-look has ended.
    I'd be very happy if mogging greys/whites was allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you earned it during the expansion it came from you should be able to mog it. If you farmed it by facerolling ancient content you should not have access to the transmog for it.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Goraidh View Post
    So much this! I voted "yes" - if someone was running MC, SWP or ICC for months or years, he deserved his legendary drop, he was working hard for this, even when it wasn't current content.

But I also like the idea of higher cost of transmog legendaries or miniquest gating them from transmog.
    Random drop does not equate to working hard.
    If the fuss about the MoP legendary not being deemed hard enough to be called a legendary is anything to go by, then none of the legendaries so far should be transmoggable.
    Random drops are RNG, sheer dumb luck rather than a measure of skill or performance determining when they drop.

The fact that they can be obtained after the fact, when the content is trivial is a huge reason against them being transmoggable.

If the playerbase wants them to mean something, then they shouldn't be just another cosmetic someone farms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'd be very happy if mogging greys/whites was allowed.
    There is a vendor in Storm Peaks which sells a few white items, some of which are transmoggable.
    As are Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes from the Battlefield Barrens event.
    But generally the rule is green or above.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-12-23 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Juesh View Post
    i voted no because it would take away the legendary feeling from the older legionaries
    Does replacing them with greens the following expansion not do that anyway?

Yes. Even more, Legendaries should be for look only, no stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if legendaries can't be transmogged, but the epic quality items that lead up to the legendaries should be transmoggable.

10+ Year Old Account
    "No, everyone will end up running around with old legendaries."

Bullshit. I don't see how this matters. Look around... pretty much everyone already has a legendary cloak, so I don't see why transmogrifying old legendaries is a problem. And besides, not everyone in the game owns a pair of Warglaives, or Sulfuras. So this statement is utter bollocks.

Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, is in my bank. Warglaives, in my bank. For what? I want to dual-wield Raggy's hammer! Make it happen Blizzard!
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

It'll happen eventually, it's just a question of when. I wouldn't hold my breath for anytime soon, we can't even hide enchants let alone mog them.

They should make the legendaries transmoggable already.People are afraid that everyone will use them and they end up not rare anymore but the people who want to use them already equip them outside combat just for looks so that is pretty much the same as making them moggable.Not to mention lets face it old legendary items are no longer something rare.I know i am using the glaives all the time when i'm just chilling on my rogue.
    Of course to be able to mog them the player needs to own that said legendary.

I'd have loved to be able to mog away from the hideous Rogue daggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I don't care if legendaries can't be transmogged, but the epic quality items that lead up to the legendaries should be transmoggable.
    For a while you could transmog with a Sulfuron Hammer. Spent a good chunk of Cataclysm with that on my Pally.

I think that they should, if only to let people have their preferred look anywhere. For me, it's all about the armor, and as long as the weapon matches, I really don't care, but if I had my hands on something like Thori'dal, I'd want to be able to show it off more often than just sitting in Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'd be fine if they were. It'd be more motivation for me to finish Shadowmourne, to keep trying to get that damn Thunderfury, or my main hand glaive. And I'd likely finish my Dragonwrath on my lock and mage. A ton of people would be using them but then again a ton wouldn't. I wont be transmoging my back in the future into this legendary. But, I'm sure some would.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.