Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    the old thread capped today, here's part 2:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10787138806#1
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

a number huh

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Undead who, before being risen, spent A LOT of time buried in the ground, the vast majority of them without coffins, so the worms and maggots had enogh time to do a number on their bodies. If you think about it, you should probably be happy it's just the elbows, knees, fingertips and the occasional missing jaw. It could have been much worse.
    Yeah they did a whole lot to those elbows and knees! smh get over yourself its an option if you dont wanna show them fine but dont punish people who do its not affecting your gameplay so stop crying

10+ Year Old Account
    I support this option.

I would like an undead dwarf. That would make my WoW-life.

Would be kewl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Forsaken have bones displayed? [Double checks location]
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

People who created dead characters don't like how dead they look?
    Hmm.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

why doesn't blizzard just let us make anything look anyway we want regardless of how stupid an idea it is or how much resources blizz would waste for a very miniscule gain

Fun fact: exposed bones were actually a semi-late addition to the Forsaken player model, originally they were fully composed and covered up (yep, the Chinese model is actually the original one).

Personally, the way that gear interacts with the exposed bones has always put me off playing them, especially the silly zig-zag cutoffs. It honestly just looks terrible; half your gear isn't even visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mancowski View Post
    Yeah, roll a human
    So not showing elbow and ankle bones makes them look non-undead? They're still hunched and they'll still look rotten. How does that make them look human?

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    People who created dead characters don't like how dead they look?
    Hmm.
    Showing bones is what makes them look undead and not the rotting skin, literally dropped jaw (if you choose that option)?

10+ Year Old Account
    There already is that option, it's called "Human".

I would rather they spent time on things we will actually notice. The only time you'll notice this is in the character creation/loading screen anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    also, if you guys are curious, this is what lord marrowgar looks like in china lol

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, the famous "plate shorts syndrome" lol
    That actually looks pretty creepy. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    There already is that option, it's called "Human".
    This is the western undead model compared to the chinese model:

This is the human model:

Aside from being humanoid, they don't look alile. Bones or no bones, they don't look alike.

I really hate the argument that people here are using "if you want to play a 'pretty' race roll something else." like why even bother to fucking post. no one needs those unhelpful opinions.

The fact of the matter is there is NO reason why EVERY SINGLE PIECE of ARMOR is destroyed at the joints for Forsaken. What logic is that? The armor is strong enough to withstand dragon fire but not undead rot? Stupidity at it's best. Blizzard took a good option that players COULD have and it made it forced, which makes it stupid because there is no logic behind it.

whatever, I mean if you just want to roll something with all it's skin and is really ugly they have the elder scrolls for that. is that not what we are going for?

Really the spine is the only bone I could do without totally. The elbows and knees bug me less....but that giant spine turd thing is terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Aside from being humanoid, they don't look alile. Bones or no bones, they don't look alike.
    Yes, but the point of being undead is being a walking corpse. A walking corpse has rotting flesh; it's normal that bones can pop out at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    the bones of the undead are apart of what makes them great. just because china doesn't like it doesn't mean the iconic design should change.
    Hi