Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Yes, but the point of being undead is being a walking corpse. A walking corpse has rotting flesh; it's normal that bones can pop out at times.
    yes, but it's not normal that the same group of bones pops out every time on every single undead human in the whole world. we're not asking to remove the exposed bones, just to add a "whole body" option.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time seeing someone get a brand new piece of armor then sit down with a pair of scissors and cut out parts so they can deliberately expose their primary weakness to all. That makes no sense.

When WoW came out they didn't have highly detailed models like we are getting now. That is why they went to such lengths to give Forsaken things to make them look undead. Now, with better models, there is no reason for this shortcut. They can just make a more detailed model that looks undead without little gimmicks to do it.

Either let us toggle it on and off, or make it so gear doesn't magically get ruined. They could still show the bones when naked but gear should cover it. It will both look better and make more sense: since they will be wearing armor over their weak point, which is why you wear armor to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    No

Nej
    Nee
    Ei
    Non
    Nein
    Ohee
    Nai
    Aniyo
    Nej

I love the bones...
    I hated mine. why couldn't we get to a point where you could keep yours and I could hide mine?