Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Well, at least something good came out of this thread then.
    He cancels his subscription alot apprently, thats if he even has one, but I agree maybe he will not see him around anymore.

But seriously, most of people freaking about the data mining are the same people that complained during 5.4 PTR. In due time the patch will come out & the store will not be in-game & everything can back to normal & people will hopefully realize they jumped the gun or complained for the sake of complaining. I seriously think the new currencies showing up are for the new Store & there is a good chance that store could be connected to the Battle.net Store.

I doubt we will other stuff that Asia will get if the store does come in, but I'm sure we will prbly have the norm (Mounts, Pets & Server Transfer / Faction Stuff. We all know Asia loves micro transactions.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-25 at 02:46 AM.

Love how it is only for Asia, great news for the gold farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Man, this thread is like watching a wall argue with another wall.
    I think its more people are complaining for the sake of complaining with people unaware of the situation getting dragged into it without knowing if it is true or not.

What most forums posters on MMO-Champ know, weither you play WoW or not their are people who will beat something until the very end just to cause problems & most of time they may not play WoW they will just follow the crowd & hate on anything. But will try to defend saying its there opinion, yet we know its not really a opinion about the feature or such, it's more a goal to hate on anything that can be turned into something controversial.

Like Flying Mounts, A New Store replacing the Blizzard Store (Which in a way kinda worries me alittle) & basically anything that can be turned into a negative light.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-25 at 03:05 AM.

Would be kind of funny in that ironic sort of way if we have reached the point where we can pay extra to avoid playing the game.