Thread: 2drunk2care

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Max penalty, and seizure of all her property to pay for the funerals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like, seriously wtf is wrong with society nowadays?

2drunk2care -> proceeds into driving on the wrong side of the road which results into the death of 2 lovely young women.

Max penalty, and seizure of all her property to pay for the funerals.
    That. And the death penalty.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

15+ Year Old Account
    Waiting to see anything about a toxicology report on the 2 other girls who were killed before putting this solely on one person. It was one of two's 21st birthday after all...

But drunk drivers in general need to be eliminated.

Flogged until dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Orestis View Post
    Waiting to see anything about a toxicology report on the 2 other girls who were killed before putting this solely on one person. It was one of two's 21st birthday after all...

But drunk drivers in general need to be eliminated.
    Only one person was driving on the wrong side of the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't think saying something stupid while inebriated is illegal (or at least not this kind of something stupid), so nothing special should come of it. Regardless of what is said, driving drunk is already showing a complete disregard for the rights and well-being of other people. Giving voice to that lack of consideration isn't worse than what they already did.
    I see a difference between just driving drunk and publicly stating that you are constantly partaking of activities that impair you mental state with zero concern for anyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    How is this relevant to what I said? Are you saying that if the other 2 were drunk (and driving), it's okay and they are still victims?

I have no sympathy for drunk drivers of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Orestis View Post
    How is this relevant to what I said? Are you saying that if the other 2 were drunk (and driving), it's okay and they are still victims?

I have no sympathy for drunk drivers of any kind.
    I never said that would be ok, this is where reading comprehension comes into play. Like Nixx stated, no matter what their state was, it was caused by the one person driving on the wrong side of the road.

Also this happened on the 16th? I'm sure a toxicology test would have been performed, and announced at this point, and if the teens were drunk, it would have been announced.

Maximum life sentence along with castration.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripox View Post
    Hanged.
    /10char
    Killing a third person wont help anyone.

Fucking tragic. One of them was celebrating her 21st as well. Man, thats really fucking sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Maximum life sentence along with castration.
    Wat?

/10char

Deleted
    This is why weed NEEDS to stay illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Wat?

/10char
    Dangerous and stupid. We don't need it in our streets nor it to breed.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    If the other 2 girls were drunk and drove on the wrong side this wouldn't have happened. Remember kids, always be drunk and this won't happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sthings View Post
    If the other 2 girls were drunk and drove on the wrong side this wouldn't have happened. Remember kids, always be drunk and this won't happen to you.
    I'm discussing the events that happened, don't see why that bothers you so much. /shrugs.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    This is why weed NEEDS to stay illegal.
    What exactly does weed has to do with this? The "pothead" part is only newspaper sensationalism. The "Princess" was in a drunken stupor. Alcohol is legal. Driving while intoxicated is illegal.

P.S. Weed's effects on you while driving are near identical to those of medicine that would impair your ability to drive or operate heavy machinery. Driving while high is irresponsible, but to a much lesser extent then driving while shit face drunk. Which Miss 2drunk2care was doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    She'll get off lightly because she is young and a female.

But, honestly, I feel driving under the influence of any drug should be punishable by death. Gross negligence of the lives of others.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

With her whole druggy c**t aspect she shouldn't have any chance in court, happy ruined life b*tch.

We can decide on the charges after they make sure she lives... then we can have a trial. Then we can decide on a punishment. They more then likely have the resources available to test but saying she is drunk in a tweet or text is not considered hard evidence she was impaired. They could argue she was trying to impress her twitter pals (this has worked in court before).

If they were smart enough to take a blood sample from the crash them she's SoL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    What exactly does weed has to do with this? The "pothead" part is only newspaper sensationalism. The "Princess" was in a drunken stupor. Alcohol is legal. Driving while intoxicated is illegal.

P.S. Weed's effects on you while driving are near identical to those of medicine that would impair your ability to drive or operate heavy machinery. Driving while high is irresponsible, but to a much lesser extent then driving while shit face drunk. Which Miss 2drunk2care was doing.
    Let me guess, you smoke weed.