Poll: Would you push the red button?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    It has been scientifically proven that the majority of humans would do bad stuff to other people directly or indirectly, should they not face any consequences.
    True. What has not been proven, on the other hand, is what people would choose if given the choice between doing something good or doing something bad. The test you refer to only gave the choices of "directly do something bad" and "do nothing". There was no "Give cake".
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Damnit, meant to vote No, voted Yes on accident. Meh

Deleted
    No I wouldn't. I'd count myself as misanthropist but still I don't think that destroying everything is my choice to make. What right do I have to place myself above everyone else? Mankind as whole is pretty much full of shit but individual people can be good. Live and let live.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Damnit, meant to vote No, voted Yes on accident. Meh
    So you just killed everyone by accident? Good job! Well done! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    It has been scientifically proven that the majority of humans would do bad stuff to other people directly or indirectly, should they not face any consequences.
    Reminds me of a quote. "If you ever want to meet the devil, all need to do is look in the mirror."

The room should also have a loaded gun, for the people who'd push the button to shoot themselves in the head with. What'd they say about Hitler? He should've killed himself 5 years ago? Kill yourself before you push the button, buddy. Everybody wins.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    No.

Even if I hated how the world was, it would still be a no. It's not my place to judge. Besides I don't believe in killing unless there is no other way to prevent someone from killing, attacking, raping me or my loved ones.