Poll: Should Blizzard update the holiday events?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Time for a holiday event update?

The holiday events each year have been a tradition in WoW for many years. I used to enjoy doing them all, but this year I've ignored them. They're outdated and repetitive. Do you guys think it's time to update them to a Darkmoon level?

Final Fantasy MMOs had pretty awesome music that went along with the events. I'd like to see something like that as well as new games and rewards/achievements.

Any ideas? Or is it a waste of time?

Deleted
    I think it would be good to keep the essentials, the things we've had each year like the events around goldshire, christmas in ironforge, however, a new event every now and then would be cool

Yeah, I can get behind not changing much of what already exists, but adding something new would be cool. Putting candy buckets around Pandaria doesn't count.

While I wouldn't mind seeing a few updates, like extra pets/mounts I'm not overly worried about it. I did them all once for the achievements and haven't done them since except for the V-Day Mount / Midsummer Pet.

Deleted
    blizzard is never gonna do that

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    blizzard is never gonna do that
    Why not? They did it to Darkmoon?

- - - Updated - - -

So 7/10 people would like an update so far :/

I think some need updates but not others.
    Noblegarden is fairly monotonous, but Hallow's End and Brewfest are still pretty good as is.

I think most of them need updates, but I'd much rather see more content in general then just holiday content. WoD is shaping up to be pretty slim on the content front.

I'd rather them spend time on bettering anything else in the game.