Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Maybe her feelings are getting less intense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin schlaup View Post
    everything is great when were together. but when were apart.... i dont know.
    Welcome to the world of long distance relationships. This will continue to be a problem just because of how distance affects things. It is something you are going to need to get used to, and if you cannot, then you need to let it go, or make the move to be near her.

she seems to have zero interest in plain old talking to me. we always skype and webcam while we play wow, but she never talks to me on the phone.
    It sounds to me like she talks to you all the time...just not about what you want to talk about and not in the style you prefer. This isn't her problem, this isn't your problem. This is just two people who have different preferred styles of communication. Here's the rub -- you'll never get what you want. She doesn't like talking on the phone...so it just won't happen, or if it does, it will be forced like you say. So you need to find another way to get the validation you need, because you aren't going to get it the way you want.

ive had a lot of girlfriends in the past and they called me all the time.
    she is not them.

when we talk on skype we are always doing something. she always wants to raid or level with me or something. she likes to bring other people with us to. which brings me to the next point...
    So she is involving you in the things she likes doing...this is actually a good sign and one of the signs of validation that you are so so desperately seeking. You just don't recognize it.

she has a LOT of other guy friends. i trust her and im not jealous or anything but i dont know.
    You don't trust her. It's obvious to everyone except you apparently. Some girls prefer the company of men and there is nothing sexual about it. You either need to get over this hangup you have or let her go, because you aren't going to change her and if you try, she will resent you for eeeeeeeeever.

please help im dying inside. yes im a hopeless romantic so this stuff hurts...
    This is the point where I'm going to have to sound mean to get my point across.

You are incredibly ill-suited for a long distance relationship. You are far too needy and distrusting for it. I don't know what is wrong inside your head that has you craving the constant affirmation and validation, but that isn't normal nor healthy. You will be the ultimate cause of your relationship to fail if you don't get a handle on your insecurities. It's quite possible her cooling off towards you is because of this needy nature of yours.

Otherwise the only type of relationship that will work for you is these horribly co-dependent relationships where the two people live in constant misery with each other because they can never get what they need from each other because nothing is perfect.

Fix yourself before you try to fix her. She's not the broken one. Sorry for the harsh news.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.