Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Good luck shaving other areas of your body. But watch out, or you may end up as poor chromie.
    my orc is a girl already, there isn't much to be cut
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, I feel that Varian will be dying very soon(Expansion after WoD, I would say).

It is a shame really because Anduin is such an awful character and has no place in as High King.

I don't get why you guys keep hating on Jaina. Jaina was an absolutely terrible character pre-Theramore but it seems she wisened, she would make a fitting High Queen or even better, Shandris Feathermoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    my orc is a girl already, there isn't much to be cut
    Already ? You mean there was some other accident before ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of hope Varian doesn't die anytime soon. For me, MoP saw him become a pretty good leader and an interesting character who has actually developed over the course of WoW.

However, if he does die, I think there are certainly worse people who could take over than Anduin.

If that does happen, however, I would like to see one of the other racial leaders become the leader of the Alliance. I honestly don't have a strong preference for a particular one. I think they all could be interesting and made to work, even Mekkatorque! He's a badass!

I find Anduin one of WoW's worst characters ever, its bad enough that he got shoved down to the Horde's throat aswell as the Alliance's. Hopefully we won't be see'ing much of him, but we all know we will, just like with Thrall.

Orgrim will join the Horde after WoD.He sends Garona as diplomat to Varian and she will kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I find Anduin one of WoW's worst characters ever, its bad enough that he got shoved down to the Horde's throat aswell as the Alliance's. Hopefully we won't be see'ing much of him, but we all know we will, just like with Thrall.
    Well golden already said there will be lots of him in new novel, so sadly its quite possible he will venture to draenor as well.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    How long before Varian bites the pillow?
    I thought he was doing that during his incarceration?
    You cared enough to post.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    When his son turns of age to fight, Varian will die.

Same with Thrall's boy.

Which will probably happen sooner then later. Seeing as we have this whole "Time Travel" thing goin' on.
    Heard Garrosh will be taking the boy with him. For leverage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    of course he grows a beard. and than he shaves it with his weapon, like every azerothian hero does.

my orc warrior shaves her armpits with her axe:

Haahaahaahahahaa! That made my day!

Deleted
    I would love to see Anduin to become king and be a badass shadowpriest.

I doubt Anduin will become king of Stormwind. I see him taking up a much larger role to protect Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Varian were to do something stupid and lose the respect of the other Alliance leaders he might have to step down and let another take his place. Anduin would be the obvious choice as he is heir to the throne of Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Not "batshit crazy" .. maybe more like "vengeance seeking crazy".
    At the end of the day, crazy is still crazy, no matter how you swing it.

I was never a fan of the changes they made to her character even before 5.4, but I had thought maybe it was perhaps because I was playing as Horde and maybe Blizzard had presented her personality changes in an exaggerated fashion to that faction.

I had quit for a few months and so I just recently finished my SoO and watched the Horde cinematic, which doesn't show you any of that. Then I was standing next to Lorewalker Cho's tree in the Vale afterwards and realized you can watch both cinematics so I watched the Alliance one and was pretty surprised. It made me like her even less, and I've been leveling an Alliance character (again) lately...still don't like her, no matter what faction I'm playing.

Quote Originally Posted by casadoom View Post
    I don't get why you guys keep hating on Jaina. Jaina was an absolutely terrible character pre-Theramore but it seems she wisened, she would make a fitting High Queen.
    I'm imagining the sub loss right now. It would be of epic proportions.

Not many Horde were fans of Garrosh when he was made Warchief, and even less after he started turning into what he did. Blizzard putting Jaina in a position like that would be like mirroring something they already did, and not in a good way.

I really can't see any reason for them to kill Varian off any time soon, and especially after changing his character in a good way. You can see he is still swayed by Jaina's words which isn't necessarily a good thing but at least he still listens to his son who seems wise beyond his years already.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Already ? You mean there was some other accident before ?
    nooooo! she was born a girl!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    He wont kill Varian off as the current king, but if he retires and Anduin takes his place, he might just go on and get sniped by Sylvannas

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'm imagining the sub loss right now. It would be of epic proportions.
    You think that there would be a giant sub loss... over the ruler of a pretend faction? JFC the people on this forum are fucking delusional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJKalteraphine View Post
    You think that there would be a giant sub loss... over the ruler of a pretend faction? JFC the people on this forum are fucking delusional.
    It was a joke....

I've been around these forums long enough to see people threatening to quit over pretty much anything and everything.

I think he's already dead. Some brainwashed albino orc was sent back as a sleeper agent from the horde.

or maybe he's still on arcatraz

10+ Year Old Account
    A poll is due, with causes of death.