Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Most likely Jaina, then Alliance can kill her in a 5 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    we have no idea, why ask us

you cant get rid of varian, he's the non-green thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    you cant get rid of varian, he's the non-green thrall.
    I'm telling you, he's just an orc in white-face.

10+ Year Old Account

I really don't know why everyone is calling jaina batshit. Yeah she's full of rage and vengeance, but with good reason.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    We all know that Varian is going to die sooner or later as Velens visions shows Anduin as the leader of the combined forces of the Horde and the Alliance.
    Very much doubt Varian would be around if Anduin is to become leader.
    As long as he lives, Anduin will always be the "kid".

10+ Year Old Account
    Death by snu snu

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I really don't know why everyone is calling jaina batshit. Yeah she's full of rage and vengeance, but with good reason.
    just because she has reasons to go batshit crazy doesn't mean she isn't batshit crazy.

garrosh had reasons too lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That is how it works. Paladins start out as priests.
    Except when they start out as knights. Or just get trained as Paladins from the start, though that only happened for second generation pallies.

A King (or any person of royalty for that matter as far as I know) has the ability to step down. As King, he can abdicate the throne, thereby vacating it to the next heir. It has happened in the British Monarchy before, so I don't see why it couldn't happen in WoW.

You could make the point that Thrall did this in Cataclysm, when he put Garrosh in power as Warchief. Thrall basically abdicated the status of Warchief. The only difference was there was no heir to promote that was directly related by blood.

So it is possible Varian could do something similar to put Anduin in his place as King. However, I honestly doubt something like that would/will happen for a long time (if ever).

10+ Year Old Account
    So.. Velens vision is that Anduin will lead all forces of the horde and alliance one day into battle.

Yet metzen is also saying he wants Anduin to be king of the alliance.

So it means the alliance leader will be leading the horde and alliance into battle.

.. right.. remember how when Thrall did this everyone bitched and complained about it being a horde character and the hordes once leader being in charge of things and leading both sides?

Yeah, people hated that shit, one side does not want to be following a character that can't relate to for there own faction, they want there own leader.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hoping for jaina going batshit(er?) so i can brutally slay her and take her loot one day.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Anduin nipping at his heels, just a matter of the next 1-2 xpacs. Let's hope that Arthas is not his role model
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

Having Varian simply step down as king will stop Anduin from coming into his own as a Monarch. It's hard to put your own stamp of rule on a nation if your big bad dad is right there to second guess you.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Everyone goes "Lolz Jaina is so evil now, did you look at the way she said "dismantle the horde" in the SoO Cinematic? she is clearly crazy now!!!!"

But people seem to forget that she tried peace for years and the horde kept spitting on her face the whole time, yet she kept trying.
    Then the horde destroys her home and everyone she knew including friends like Rhonin, while being almost killed in the act. And she is supposed to keep being friendly and have a peaceful approach?

Wouldn't you want to destroy the horde and everyone related if you were in her place?
    Not "batshit crazy" .. maybe more like "vengeance seeking crazy".
    So much this. I don't get what is so hard for people to understand about this. People think what they WANT to think, not whats actually the truth. At least thats my guess when it comes to her. We all have dark sides, it just took her city being destroyed, people she loved killed for her to finally get mad and say screw peace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yeah, people hated that shit, one side does not want to be following a character that can't relate to for there own faction, they want there own leader.
    You would think Blizzard knew about this. But after Khadgar, Tirion, Thrall and Anduin, I'm not so sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ranker View Post
    So much this. I don't get what is so hard for people to understand about this. People think what they WANT to think, not whats actually the truth. At least thats my guess when it comes to her. We all have dark sides, it just took her city being destroyed, people she loved killed for her to finally get mad and say screw peace.
    The same thing happened to Garrosh though. He actually had plenty of good reasons for acting the way he did and yet people went "lol, he crazy". Jaina is in EXACTLY the same situation now. I hope she dies, but that's probably due to my Horde bias.

Deleted
    Anduin will find a cursed weapon and kill varian for stormwind throne.

Deleted
    The minute when he falls to the ground because of the weight of his chin. Both literally AND figuratively, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You would think Blizzard knew about this. But after Khadgar, Tirion, Thrall and Anduin, I'm not so sure.

- - - Updated - - -

The same thing happened to Garrosh though. He actually had plenty of good reasons for acting the way he did and yet people went "lol, he crazy". Jaina is in EXACTLY the same situation now. I hope she dies, but that's probably due to my Horde bias.
    Same thing? Do you even know anything about jaina?