Quick Question About a Possible Graphics Card Upgrade

I'm currently running a decently old rig that i'm going to be upgrading after Christmas. However i was recently offered a invidia geforece gtx 460 for 30 dollars from a friend who upgraded to a more powerful card.

My current specs:

AMD Athlon II x 4 630 Processor

4G of Ram

HD Radeon 5670 Graphics card.

My after christmas upgrades include a much more powerful processor (a i7 have to get back to the guy for more specifics) his mobo and 16 gbs of ram for around 450 ~

Anyway just wondering if i should snag the card for the meantime.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

That ain't too bad(kinda freaky though, I just bought one for $18 off ebay not half a hour ago) and it should run games a bit better than the 5670, though it is also a huge power hog(uses at least twice as much power) compared to the 5670.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    That ain't too bad(kinda freaky though, I just bought one for $18 off ebay not half a hour ago) and it should run games a bit better than the 5670, though it is also a huge power hog(uses at least twice as much power) compared to the 5670.
    Well im using a 500 watt psu in my current computer, It almost seems like it wouldn't be worth it if i had to bump up my PSU to accommodate only a minor/moderate improvement. For 30 dollars, i'd definitely snag it if it fit perfectly into my current build, but because I'm probably doing a complete overall after Christmas the point is moot if i have to dole out additional money for a new PSU.
    Last edited by Cheekun; 2013-11-24 at 04:33 AM.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni