Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rez IRL? Yes please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stare in amazement at the 7 foot green bald chick with massive daggers standing in front of me.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Ask my Rogue to teach me how to stealth!

Deleted
    sit down for a chat, learn about magic and drink a cup of coffee ?

I would bring the toon that i barely even play anymore she's a female belf named sixtinine, I think you all know where i'm going with this

Depending on which character it would range from getting knocked out for even looking at em, to getting killed, to try and take over the world.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Deleted
    Male Dwarf Hunter.
    I'd guess we'd have a pretty good time.

Though, i would lose all drinking contests..

10+ Year Old Account
    Do what any other sane person would. Walk up to them all decked out in their Epic armour, a solemn presence in the room, as they stare me down expecting whatever I'm to about to say to be pathetic and worthless before they smite me regardless of what I say. Then I whisper loud enough for them to hear "I've seen you naked!" then laugh as all the awkwards occur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I'd quicky level a mage who will conjure food, make portals, make iceblocks when it's hot and makes a fire when it's cold. You must admit there is no better class of choice.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.