Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why is heimer allowed in one for all?

But teemo and karthus aren't?

I know why both teemo and karthus aren't allowed, but heimer? Heimer gets a minimum of 15 turrets at rank 5 of q. Add another 5 if they use ult for turret.

How do you even counter that?

So stupid...

Ok, well lets make this a thread about OP champs for one for all provided with reasons.

Heimer = 15 turrets + 5 for ult

Amumu = Yeah

Got absolutely wrecked by GP as a 5 man heimer. We stomped early cuz we got 15 turrets out at level 1 but any champ that can just aoe or 1 shot the turrets has no problem dealing with heim

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    4 friends and I rolled with our dongers out against Anivias and I can say as someone who has never played heimis dongis that he's prob the most broken champ for the game mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Systam View Post
    Got absolutely wrecked by GP as a 5 man heimer. We stomped early cuz we got 15 turrets out at level 1 but any champ that can just aoe or 1 shot the turrets has no problem dealing with heim
    GP is very strong, especially with coordinated ults

10+ Year Old Account
    Malzahar>Brand. Voidlings are hilarious in all for one, completely wreck skill-shot champions. The mode itself allows for absurdly stupid matches, everything should be allowed since it is all horribly imbalanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    I lost epicly, 5 heimers vs 5 zacs... we had 11 kills, they had 60 kills at the end. We almost got them by backdooring and killing turrets but we could just not kill a zac once the game went on.

There are some dumb AfO champs (Lux, Ezreal, Tryndamere, Brand).

I've had some interesting ones... Singed vs Cassiopeia (the endless kite of Cassiopeia)... Zilean vs Hecarim (ridiculous slow vs ridiculous speed boost)... Nidalee vs Tryndamere (the fact that one could take out two of us with ult and they never went anywhere alone made late game impossible). Oh, then there was ANYTHING vs Lux. 3 Lux at one spot. First Q's, ults. Second Q's, ults. Third Q's, ults. Third is only necessary if more than one person was there. You could not avoid getting hit by a Lux Q.

Also, Leona vs Janna. The hard disengage vs the hard engage. Leonas won because the Jannas literally did no damage since Leona's survivability is broken right now.

Brand, Orianna and Syndra break Heimer, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned Fiddlesticks. If you thought 1 fear was annoying then enjoy the chain of fears.
    5 fiddle ults + 5 zhonya's = *nuke*

10+ Year Old Account
    Cass, Singed are weak because their poison does not stack.

If you want to see absurdly stupidly overpowered, roll with 5 Zyras.

5 Tryndaqueers is terrible. no tower is safe to hide under
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    So far I've done
    Annie vs Blitzcrank = Blitz won but it was very close.
    Kayle vs Brand = Brand won easily.
    Heimer vs Zac = Zac won, very high on kills, but long game due to backdooring.
    Darius vs Yi = Darius won and it was 4v5 for the Darius' from the start. We could kill the Yi's easily (had double their kills), but it was hard to stop them backdooring when we had only 4 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Cass, Singed are weak because their poison does not stack.

If you want to see absurdly stupidly overpowered, roll with 5 Zyras.
    Brand was pretty stupid too, played a game like that. Zyra seeds with allies, brand passives activate for each other.

Hmm, wonder what else...

Mages seem to do poorly in this gametype, as any champ thats not a squishy will walk all over a team of mages. Played as a veigar team twice, both times we literally had no chance at all. Anytime we played a bruiser type champ I would win. Jarvans were a lot of fun... you can Q to other players' flags. Made for some awesome initiates as well as saves when one jarvan would throw down a flag for the other one that was on the run.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

I think veigar is just a late game champ

Syndra is very powerful here because of how the balls work

Brand because...his ult

Annie I'm sure is rediculous, 5 tibbers, imagine 5 tibbers & 5 liandrys (Idk if liandrys even stacks as a debuff)

Heimer is powerful

Morde is powerful

I won't lie bruisers are good, but some mages come out on top if not all. Like I said, veigar is just a very late game champ, you definitely need farm for his q and against a bruiser his ult is near useless.

Syndra borders on broken in this. It's kinda absurd.

We had someone go AD Syndra because why the fuck not... and STILL was tearing people up with the ult... not to mention AA's hitting like a truck and all the CC. He also did AD Lissandra and AD Cassiopeia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone do Elise yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Lees are so broken there. They jump to me, ward, each other and yet kick us. You can't escape them nor catch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    But teemo and karthus aren't?

I know why both teemo and karthus aren't allowed, but heimer? Heimer gets a minimum of 15 turrets at rank 5 of q. Add another 5 if they use ult for turret.

How do you even counter that?

So stupid...
    Maybe cause 5 Teemo's can shroom the whole map and Karthus can pretty much AFK in base and press R when needed. Do that x5 and you got yourself almost a ace every time (unless Banshee).

Heimer is easily countered by any range>kill turrets tadah. Otherwise get up close in his face or get him to move away from his turrets.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    The worst I have encountered was 5 Blitzcranks when we were playing 5 Nasus. It was almost impossible to go against more than 3 of them. They kept grabbing and bouncing us, and when we managed to bring them low, they would flash and sprint away. 5 Jayce on the other hand was pretty fun, once we got geared up. With one acceleration gate after another, we had pretty good momentum and kills were easy vs a team of 5 Shaco.