Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    How does shit like:

"You are nothing but unorganized garbastic pieces of amphibian shit." - Sainur
    "You people are subhuman shitstains of putrid idiocy and rancid morality." - Humbugged

Get away without being infracted? I even reported them both. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    How does shit like:

"You are nothing but unorganized garbastic pieces of amphibian shit." - Sainur
    "You people are subhuman shitstains of putrid idiocy and rancid morality." - Humbugged

Get away without being infracted? I even reported them both. Heh.
    Because as long as you're attacking a hypothetical person and have law to back you up, you're fine!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Too bad for you, you mean. Since it is illegal and all.

Not for long

I never said people were wrong for smoking weed, I said they're wrong for smoking weed and then walking onto a populated bus afterwords.

Public transit means the transportation I used to get to and from work is with the public. Who smoke Weed. And then stink up buses.

If you wear any kind of perfume or cologne you are no better. There are people that can't breath when they get the slightest hint of colon/perfume.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2013-11-26 at 03:44 PM.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    If you wear any kind of perfume or colon you are no better. There are people that can't breath when they get the slightest hint of colon/perfume.
    I think it's quite apparent that he does in fact wear colon, right around his neck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I think it's quite apparent that he does in fact wear colon, right around his neck
    lol :P yeah my spelling sucks.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Not for long

If you wear any kind of perfume or cologne you are no better. There are people that can't breath when they get the slightest hint of colon/perfume.

Meeeee.. Hairspray, perfume, Cologne and I am pretty sure colon as well just close my airways in seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Meeeee.. Hairspray, perfume, Cologne and I am pretty sure colon as well just close my airways in seconds.

My stepdad is the same. I can't wear anything if I know i'll see him that day.

It really isn't that big of a deal. I'm just happy it is illegal for that reason is all.
    That's a rather selfish reason to support throwing people in jail. I would've thought someone who'd probably support marriage equality would also support marijuana legalization? Seems rather hypocritical to say you're happy it's illegal.
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2013-11-28 at 04:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    That's a rather selfish reason to support throwing people in jail. I would've thought someone who'd probably support marriage equality would also support marijuana legalization? Seems rather hypocritical to say you're happy it's illegal.
    You don't choose to be gay. You do choose to do illegal activities and smoke weed. The consequences are the result of your own choices.

Furthermore I have no issue with it being legal to smoke pot in your own house. I just don't wan't it to become a public affair. Same goes for smoking.
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-11-28 at 05:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Nothing wrong with Marihuana, even when you're healthy. Except when you use it to much. So yeah i'm okay with this
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

15+ Year Old Account
    The day you can assure me that I'll never have to smell some stinky ass douche bag who just smoked weed on public transit is the day I say I'll support it being legal.

However, pot smokers have proven too me time and time again that they aren't capable of simply smoking it in their homes and must make their rancid stench everyones else's problem.
    They should make liquor illegal as well then. I mean, the vile stench of drunks of the public transit is something I have to put up with often, and I don't even drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    The day you can assure me that I'll never have to smell some stinky ass douche bag who just smoked weed on public transit is the day I say I'll support it being legal.

However, pot smokers have proven too me time and time again that they aren't capable of simply smoking it in their homes and must make their rancid stench everyones else's problem.
    That's not the marijuana that smells, it's the smoke. If you smell any top grade bud, it would smell like an exotic flower. There is no bold skunk smell, maybe in brick weed smuggled from mexico. Those people you smell are just people who don't care and hotbox the small rooms they're in.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    They should make liquor illegal as well then. I mean, the vile stench of drunks of the public transit is something I have to put up with often, and I don't even drink.
    It is illegal to drink Liquor in public. At least where I live it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    That's not the marijuana that smells, it's the smoke. If you smell any top grade bud, it would smell like an exotic flower. There is no bold skunk smell, maybe in brick weed smuggled from mexico. Those people you smell are just people who don't care and hotbox the small rooms they're in.
    So what? /10chars

I've always thought that medical marijuana was a little dubious, in the sense of growing and smoking/eating an unspecified quantity of uncertain strength.

When you need aspirin you don't harvest willow bark and brew some tea. You take a tablet containing only the active ingredient in an exact quantity. A truly medical form of marijuana would be the same.

As for administering it to pets, I'd be very concerned that (like homeopathic medicine) it would simply trick the owners into thinking their pet feels better.