Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    You're a lying prick, and you should feel bad.

/thread
    I DO feel kind of bad which is why I'm looking for help.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Now that's open for interpretation.
    No, it isn't.
    It's like calling a car a bird, you can do it but it doesn't make it right.
    An open relationship is only an open relationships when there is an agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    Do you think it is wrong to have open relationships without telling your girlfriends? I've been having multiple lives lately with multiple females. It's gotten to the point where I confuse the females names a lot and no I'm not joking about any of this, I really need help. There are 2 or 3 of the females I really kind of like and the rest of them I sort of kind of like so I am having a hard time choosing which ones I should drop and which ones I should keep. It feels like I'm working multiple full time jobs here and I really have no me time.

I've been trying to keep it under the table for as long as possible but it's really starting to eat me alive. I started with just 3 females and back then it was really easy, now I'm up to 7 and a half (the half means I'm unsure about one) and they always ask me what I'm doing with I'm not spending time with them and I also have to change the subject or try to throw out a lie on the spot. Overall I'm really surprised of how well of a liar I am even though I think it is wrong. I'm working on my 8th relationship and it hit me, I wasn't sure if I could keep this up.

A few of the females are extremely clingy and I feel like if I break it to them, they will go crazy. Help me. How would I go about reducing the amount of relationships without being too harsh? One of the females has even been to prison for severally injuring her ex after she found out he was cheating on her. When she told me that story I got really scared, I feel she might do the same to me if I break it to her.

I've already met 4 of their parents and I've sorta kind of made plans to marry 2 of them (Well not ACTUAL plans but it has been discussed frequently) and they are always wanting to spend more time with me even though it is simply not possible. 3 or those 4 females whose parents I met are the ones I plan to drop but I just don't know how.
    I think you're a liar. Straight up and I'm not going to sugar coat it. Either you're lying here, or you're lying to those women but in one case or the other you're a liar and you're not to be trusted. The best thing you can do, if this is honestly true, which I really doubt, is to tell them all straight up and be a man about it. If true then you brought this all on yourself and I have no pity for your situation.

You used them, treated them like toys and then got yourself into a position where the lies finally caught up you with and I hope you enjoy the consequences because when this blows up it's going to be glorious. You can't reduce the blow out now and all you can do is hope that they don't out you on social media, which HAS happened btw. Some women don't like being lied to like that and they can get really creative and really vindictive about it.

So yeah there's my thoughts on the matter. You made the bed, you get to sleep in it and I hope you get bedbugs you jackass.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

I DO feel kind of bad which is why I'm looking for help.
    Honestly I don't find your story plausible, but on the off-chance it's true, this is what you should do:

1) Break up with all of them
    2) Explain why, the whole truth
    3) Spend time alone
    4) Get to know yourself, find out why you're so needy
    5) Speak to a therapist
    __

A weak person couldn't do those things, so if your story is true, I don't think you will.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If this is true then I hope you get hit by a bus and brutally ear raped in the middle of the road whilst bleeding out.
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    Hopefully they'll soon discover each other & then you, you little wormy pussy glutton, won't have to make any decisions at all. It'll all be sorted out for you

Start sleeping on your tummy, just in case ^^
    Never fails to amuse me how people can get so irate over something said by a random person over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Never fails to amuse me how people can get so irate over something said by a random person over the internet.
    ..and people arbitrarily discounting a medium for the exchange of information amuses me.

Deleted
    1) Break up with all of them
    2) Explain why, the whole truth
    3) Spend time alone
    4) Get to know yourself, find out why you're so needy
    5) Speak to a therapist
    1. Why would I break up with all of them? I want to keep at least 1.
    2. I don't know how. That is the hard part. I mean, come out and say "I don't really want to get married, everything was a lie so I'm leaving you forever, bye" is pretty harsh. I'm good at building blocks up but I simply cannot tear them down.
    3. How would this help?
    4. I'm not needy, I'm just an open person.
    5. That might help actually but IDK really.

Deleted
    2. I don't know how. That is the hard part. I mean, come out and say "I don't really want to get married, everything was a lie so I'm leaving you forever, bye" is pretty harsh. I'm good at building blocks up but I simply cannot tear them down.
    3. How would this help?
    4. I'm not needy, I'm just an open person.
    5. That might help actually but IDK really.
    Sounds like you're living the dream tbh. Just ride that gravy train until the wheels fall off. GLHF.

Because if you stay with them and they somehow found out you were with 6-7 other girls at the time of meeting her, you'd be dumped pretty fast.

(assuming this is even true at all, I can barely keep one girl happy)

Yeah, you got some issues, it's quality not quantity.

..and people arbitrarily discounting a medium for the exchange of information amuses me.
    It's hardly the medium itself. It's the the kind of people you tend to encounter on it, given the anonymity it bestows. I mean, wishing castration and basically what amounts to death over this?

invite them all to same cafe at exact same time and don't come yourself. Start packing and leave your city.

1. The way you talk about people is disgusting.
    2. Better than lying.
    3. Because you treat people like things, and until that isn't the case you shouldn't be with anyone.
    4. You are needy. You build these relationships as a source of validation. You are not an open person, you are a liar.
    5. No shit it would help.
    __

You and I are done talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    It's hardly the medium itself. It's the the kind of people you tend to encounter on it, given the anonymity it bestows. I mean, wishing castration and basically what amounts to death over this?
    It lets people say what they really think without fear of reciprocity, you don't think it's a realistic sample of average people?
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2013-11-24 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    1. The way you talk about people is disgusting.
    2. Better than lying.
    3. Because you treat people like things, and until that isn't the case you shouldn't be with anyone.
    4. You are needy. You build these relationships as a source of validation. You are not an open person, you are a liar.
    1. What do you mean? How exactly do I talk about people?
    2. 100% disagree.
    3. No, I treat them all like human beings.
    4. I would like to know your definition of needy.

This sound like similar problem I faced on Exodar. You should consult O'ros. O'ros know best for you. Female is tricky subject.

15+ Year Old Account
    How do you work multiple full time jobs AND have multiple relationships?

Do you own a time machine?

Also, an "open relationship" is one where you and your partner both agree you can date/sex up other people. It's not an open relationship if they don't know about it. You're just cheating on them.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

It lets people say what they really think without fear of reciprocity, you don't think it's a realistic sample of average people?
    And it lets people post deliberately exaggerated (and often incendiary) nonsense with no purpose other than to elicit emotional outbursts. There's a dirty word for that around here.

its not a open relationship if they don't know about it..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    How do you work multiple full time jobs AND have multiple relationships?

Do you own a time machine?

Also, an "open relationship" is one where you and your partner both agree you can date/sex up other people. It's not an open relationship if they don't know about it. You're just cheating on them.
    I don't work multiple jobs I said having multiple relationships feels similar as having multiple full time jobs.

And I do not call it cheating because it's not really the same as cheating.

1. What do you mean? How exactly do I talk about people?
    2. 100% disagree.
    3. No, I treat them all like human beings.
    4. I would like to know your definition of needy.
    Speaknoevil pretty much hit the nail on the head.

You desire their attention and to be the center of their world so you concocted this bullshit lie of a life that you knew you could never give them. That's what we call being "needy". YOU need them, YOU need to "keep" one like she was your possession. It's all about you and it's pretty sickening.

You know I can't even call you a man at this point. You're more like a bug that needs to be stepped on and believe me, these ladies are lot smarter than you're giving them credit for. At least one of them is going to figure out what's going on and then you are in for a world of hurt.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Deleted
    Are you a Kennedy?