Fey Dragon and Brew Pup Bundle Giveaway
Reaper of Souls Expansion Highlights: Adventure Mode, Bounties, Nephalem Rifts, Blood Shards and Gambling, Blue Posts
Weekly News Recap, 5,000 Beta Key Giveaway Reminder
Blizzcon Dev Interview
BlizzPro had a chance to talk to Technical Director Marco Koegler and Quest Designer Helen Cheng at Blizzcon.
- The goal is to have all of the Vanilla race character models updated for release, but that isn't set in stone.
- There might be some clipping with the new cloak animation, so the team is looking at adding some more physics to the cloak rather than just using pure animations. This isn't ready to show off and uses even more CPU, so it may not be the correct solution.
- After being boosted to 90 you will have a set of gear that is level appropriate, similar to how the level 80 Scroll of Resurrection boost works.
- Time travel is just a means to get players back to Draenor and bring back the classic Warcraft feeling and characters.
- As long as players prevent Garrosh from building the Dark Portal for the Iron Horde to invade, there won't be any permanent changes to the current timeline. This will let the story have some fun elements that involve characters from the present without changing the timeline.
- The current classes are somewhat balanced, so adding a new class would upset that balance.
- There were too many daily quests at the start of Mists of Pandaria, especially after taking into account alts. Warlords will still offer a wide variety of things to do, but it will be more exploring, dynamic events, and story through quests.
- If garrisons end up being per character, there will likely be a way to make garrison leveling and improvements faster on an alt.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Blizzard Art Update
Blizzard has added more pieces to the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Art gallery.