Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    let me guess: jeweled onyx panther?

theres a good chance the item will be bugged, and cannot be used due already having a "used charge" - and you will be supporting gold sellers and account compromisers.

dont do it.
    Lol, this doesn't happen. The item will be completely usable. Stop spreading lies, if he doesn't buy it someone else will eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

theres a good chance the item will be bugged, and cannot be used due already having a "used charge" - and you will be supporting gold sellers and account compromisers.

dont do it.
    Are you sure this is a real thing? I have literally never heard this before and a few google searches brings up literally zero information on the claim. Do you have a source on this?

Some of these characters are also invisible, but honestly op. Tell him to post it on the ah. If he refuses. You have your answer.

and you will be supporting gold sellers and account compromisers.
    dont do it.
    This does not answer OP's question. This is why a forum threads derail. Don't do this.
    Last edited by PainlessHippo; 2013-11-25 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Are you sure this is a real thing? I have literally never heard this before and a few google searches brings up literally zero information on the claim. Do you have a source on this?
    No it isn't a real thing. He's either been given a terrible source or is just making stuff up.
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

It's a scam. The person selling the mount is using either a stolen account or bought it with a stolen credit card from someone who purchased gold from them.

They buy the TCG mounts/RAF mounts using the stolen credit cards, sell it to people for gold, then sell the gold to people trying to buy it and perpetuate their existance.

Blizzard will eventually get messaged about unlawful transactions and will take action by removing the mounts/gametime/expansions from the buyers account and the seller won't be effected at all because they operate in a country that blizzard can't take legal action against and already have people's real money.

BTW if you bought an expansion code or game time code from them and blizzard removes it and you already used even 10 seconds of it you'll be locked until you purchase the time yourself. So don't get scammed into having to buy things twice.
    Last edited by jwtelesio; 2013-11-25 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtelesio View Post
    It's a scam. The person selling the mount is using either a stolen account or bought it with a stolen credit card from someone who purchased gold from them.

They buy the TCG mounts/RAF mounts using the stolen credit cards, sell it to people for gold, then sell the gold to people trying to buy it and perpetuate their existance.

Blizzard will eventually get messaged about unlawful transactions and will take action by removing the mounts/gametime/expansions from the buyers account and the seller won't be effected at all because they operate in a country that blizzard can't take legal action against and already have people's real money.

BTW if you bought an expansion code or game time code from them and blizzard removes it and you already used even 10 seconds of it you'll be locked until you purchase the time yourself. So don't get scammed into having to buy things twice.
    God damnit WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL POSTING THIS.

They'll remove game time if you bought it with gold, same for expansions. BUT MOUNTS WON'T BE REMOVED.

Not sure why he does not mention which mount it is other than it is tcg mount

10+ Year Old Account
    onyx panther and death charger mounts are the most popular duped mounts and u know if a TCG mount is duped when the seller wants ridiculously low amount for it.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    God damnit WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL POSTING THIS.

They'll remove game time if you bought it with gold, same for expansions. BUT MOUNTS WON'T BE REMOVED.
    Because if the mounts were purchased with stolen credit card info THEY WILL BE REMOVED.

They just might not if they were duped.

Because if the mounts were purchased with stolen credit card info THEY WILL BE REMOVED.

If you buy a blizzard store mount with gold, EG Heart of the aspects, in which case it will be. I apologize. But if it's a mount such as the jeweled onyx panther or a TCG mount that you bought with gold, then it will not be.

10+ Year Old Account
    my bank toon is a lvl 1, i sell everything from him
    not all lvl ones are gold sellers or whatever

If you buy a blizzard store mount with gold, EG Heart of the aspects, in which case it will be. I apologize. But if it's a mount such as the jeweled onyx panther or a TCG mount that you bought with gold, then it will not be.
    I remember talking to a gm about this, and he did in fact say that they won't penalize the buyer. Unless you buying a large sum of duped items to resell.

But this is a TCG mount and not a Blizzstore mount so it has nothing to do with blizzard, blizzard arent even a part of the transaction. So im pretty sure i wont be removed, the only thing that might happen is that the seller of the tcg card will lose his money if its a stolen creditcard, but that's all.

edit: And for the OP, just make sure u trade the gold for the actual mount, and not the gold for the code and dont give him the gold before you get the mount and you should be safe.
    Last edited by Morningsan; 2013-11-25 at 03:06 AM.

I bought a lil rag pet with gold, few days later I was contacted by a GM saying my pet was removed because it was bought with a stolen credit card. I lost the pet and my gold. If you're asking on here whether or not it's legit, I suggest you avoid it all together.

Yeah, Panther and TCG mount purchases arent tied to blizzard sales so they usually won't remove them from an innocent person.

But for things you actually buy from blizzard like accounts, expansions and blizzard store stuff they're adamant about.

Also for the OP. While you probably won't get it removed if the transaction goes well you're still supporting people who steal information from others for their own profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Its happened before- some hackers dupe some mounts, and then sell them at a ridiculously low price. I haven't heard of these mounts actually being removed by blizzard.
    I could've sworn I heard of people getting banned because of buying those and I'm pretty sure Blizzard said that as well.

But I could be wrong. The only reason I remember it is because of how stupid it sounded. It's possible it was just people lying on forums.

I know two people who have bought the charger 4-5 times from people who they knew duped them. When they tried to use them or traded them to friends they got the message the charge was already used. Each time the person with the mount submitted a ticket and in one case a ticket for 3 mounts on the same account and blizzard replaced all of the mounts so they were working.

Blizzard is not going to punish someone for buying tcg or death charger mounts in a trade window.

Quote Originally Posted by Snookits View Post
    does not answer question!!!
    You should uninstall WoW if that doesn't answer your question.....

As the old saying goes, if it seems too good to be true it probably is. Be very, very wary.