Does fists of fury range vary by race/gender?

Watching venruki's stream right now and he seems to have a larger range on hitting targets with fists, he plays an undead i believe and i play a female human. I could be imagining it, but when im in pvp i basically need to be right on top of people for it to hit, my latency isnt bad either around 70 so i cant believe thats the problem. Has anyone played different races and have you noticed any difference on fists range? Im about to level another monk just to test this lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    They used to have different hitboxes for players, for example the Tauren hitbox was considerably larger than the Blood Elf hitbox. I believe in Wrath they normalized it and now all players have identical melee ranges/hitboxes. I can't imagine them having a different size for Forsaken and Humans either. He could be just a bit better at gauging the right distance and knowing when to hit it for maximum effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Watching venruki's stream right now and he seems to have a larger range on hitting targets with fists, he plays an undead i believe and i play a female human. I could be imagining it, but when im in pvp i basically need to be right on top of people for it to hit, my latency isnt bad either around 70 so i cant believe thats the problem. Has anyone played different races and have you noticed any difference on fists range? Im about to level another monk just to test this lol.
    When you say hitting targets with "fists", do you mean the Fists of Fury ability? In that case, do you have the pvp set bonus that extends the range of Fists of Fury? Because Venruki obviously has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chodus View Post
    When you say hitting targets with "fists", do you mean the Fists of Fury ability? In that case, do you have the pvp set bonus that extends the range of Fists of Fury? Because Venruki obviously has it.
    /facepalms self. My monk is lvl 86 and i KNEW i wasnt crazy lol! Thank you for pointing this out, i can sleep well now. I never think about these pvp set bonuses, it all makes sense now lol.