Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    So I have this 50,000 gold..

    and I'm sitting in Ogrimmar on Tichondrius. I don't want this gold and I don't need it but I would like a pizza. So I'd like to trade my 50,000g for a $25 gift card to Dominos! If you're interested, let me know.

    <Locked thread>

    Such topic as this is not permitted on MMO-Champion.
    Last edited by Gehco; 2013-12-09 at 03:05 AM.

  2. #2
    Wait but I'm on a different server, and I don't have that gift card. You could always give it to me for good tidings.

  3. #3
    This is totally site legal.

    Btw I don't think 50k gold is worth $25. For $25 I'd need....like 250k gold lol.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Wait but I'm on a different server, and I don't have that gift card. You could always give it to me for good tidings.
    but you're on a different server....:P

  5. #5
    Brewmaster ACES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,364
    Man if I was on Tich I'd hook you up. $25 for 50k is insanely good.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Man if I was on Tich I'd hook you up. $25 for 50k is insanely good.
    <3
    Thanks anyways!

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer SL1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois.
    Posts
    3,345
    Blizzard should support these kind of transactions.

  8. #8
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Blizzard should support these kind of transactions.
    add pizza to the blizz store?

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer SL1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois.
    Posts
    3,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    add pizza to the blizz store?
    O yeh that's a great idea. If we have to have an in game store it should sell pizza. Imagine 2 clicks of a mouse and you have a pizza show up half hour later. That would be great.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2013-12-09 at 02:41 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    add pizza to the blizz store?
    100% this.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Man if I was on Tich I'd hook you up. $25 for 50k is insanely good.
    Are you serious? I have the wrong day job.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    add pizza to the blizz store?
    They are always looking for gold sinks in every expansion. This would accomplish that in a heartbeat. Problem solved. Win-win. This needs to happen now, because I am suddenly hungry.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyshifty View Post
    They are always looking for gold sinks in every expansion. This would accomplish that in a heartbeat. Problem solved. Win-win. This needs to happen now, because I am suddenly hungry.
    Ditto!

    btw, I'm still looking for a trade.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Are you serious? I have the wrong day job.
    While the transaction is illegal, gold on "black market" sites so to speak goes for about $1.25 for 1k or so. Its amazing that this thread has been open for 20 mins without being locked.

  15. #15
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind sending a pizza or 2 Blizzard's way if they gave me gold.

    Likewise, I wouldn't mind spending gold to get a pizza either.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    While the transaction is illegal, gold on "black market" sites so to speak goes for about $1.25 for 1k or so. Its amazing that this thread has been open for 20 mins without being locked.
    ...................:O WHAT. I'm in the wrong....wow. That's fucking crazy. 100k gold is $125 dollars? Time to///

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Booberscooper View Post
    100% this.
    EQ2 did that not long after it launched, you just had to type /pizza and it would take you to the pizza hut website to order.

  18. #18
    Okay time for there to be a that auction house thing like Diablo had or whatever so I can make some $$ in WoW.

  19. #19
    Why hasn't' this been locked?

  20. #20
    Kinda amazing to be truly honest - most of these threads are locked in seconds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •