Angry GameFaq's Has No Class

Original Thread: www gamefaqs com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/67924090

A little short story behind this, Gamefaq's harassing users Asuna-Alexandra, kazuma8888, 4afewmoredollar were constantly following me from one thread to another by means of over powering their opinion over my trade offer Charmeleon for a in game item Leftovers via pokemeon X/Y Gamefaq's trading thread.

For the past 3 hours they've been nothing but trouble, sarcastically pretending to be a happy ass, trying to suppress opinions to an extent trying to be right, & most importantly being rude pulling users to go off topic disrespecting GameFaq's etiquette rules. But it goes a little more than that. As a particular % points on my account, I reported these users using the clickable "details message" and reported as such. These users were not enforced, monitored, or even have not a single of their messages deleted onto my threads.

Since nothing took action, I went to the Boards/Ask the Mods section and simply notified them in PM (Personal Message) inbox. Instead, they suggested to add them to ignore, hit report & wait. Again... Already done what was done and for the past three hours nothing took action. Instead, my messages were all deleted onto my threads with bumping the topic using "bump" as were many of the users. It honestly made no sense. Thousands of users were using "bump" in their own topic in the General Pokemon X/Y trading section, thus doesn't violate the rules of any kind let alone bumping in a timely fashion. Legal actions will be made reporting Gamefaq's Moderators for not only suspending my account but allowing these harassing users bullying a respected user such as myself. I have been using Gamefaq's since the creation of GameShark (TM). I apologize in advance for any reddit users out there but GameFaq's deserves to be boycotted for improper enforcement made onto my account. Yours truly, Pikachuninja Gamefaq's user. Bellow, are the best collected evidence I have dug up. I've tried to retrieve the PM messages but It takes me to a locked suspended page instead, I deeply apologize.

Moderator Note: This thread isn't quite fitting under the World of Warcraft section, and I have moved it to the Off-topic part.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-11-25 at 02:05 PM.

This should not be in World of warcraft general discussion

You think that's bad? Just visit the Wii U console board... It's literally cancer incarnate and the mods don't even care.
    Oh aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Colbor View Post
    You think that's bad? Just visit the Wii U console board... It's literally cancer incarnate and the mods don't even care.
    Make fun of prowrestling fans, then they care.

Anyways, this thread doesn't really belong anywhere on the forums. No good discussion will come from complaining about another forum.

Deleted
    Smells like cross-board spam.

One post wonder?

Deleted
    Closing this since it's not relevant here.