Deleted

Best ever pre-order gift.

Im not really a fan of pre-ordering but some games are just a must buy

The recent legend of zelda had an amazing gift on pre-orders in the uk and its probably my favourite ever.. any other amazing pre-order bonuses recently?

it plays music when you open it

(i didnt get this bonus i missed it.. my friend did and continues to rub it in)

Dude what the fuck? I woulda loved that chest. It would've convinced me to buy a physical copy.
    Oh aye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbor View Post
    Dude what the fuck? I woulda loved that chest. It would've convinced me to buy a physical copy.
    lol yeah its amazing.. its selling for double the game price on ebay or id have bought one

i think the US got an oracles download code as their gift.. pretty harsh

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a guy who pre-ordered Starcraft BW back in 1998 or so and got a fluffy Zergling. Pretty cute one.

Deleted
    very nice )

See, I like it when games do stuff like this for their preorders (even if it's not something I'm interested in game wise) instead of doing DLC that they'll make available later on anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Ocarina of Time Master Quest game for GameCube when you reserved Wind Waker is still one of the best preorder bonuses ever.

As for recent bonus stuff I know that the Game of the Year Edition of Dishonored came with a deck of pretty nice tarot cards.

I didn't even know about that chest thing. Fortunately I am not to heart broken about missing out on it since I keep my game cards in their cases when I am not using them and that chest isn't what I would consider an ideal carrying compartment if I wanted to take more then one game somewhere. Would have been cool if the card holders could have been removed and you could have just used it as a little storage container thing though.

See, I like it when games do stuff like this for their preorders (even if it's not something I'm interested in game wise) instead of doing DLC that they'll make available later on anyway.
    Same here. Give me some physical junk any day, I hate bonus preorder DLC bullshit.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-11-26 at 05:32 PM.

Deleted

You got this if you pre-ordered Pokemon X or Y from GAME store. That chest is more awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    it plays music when you open it
    ...I must find and purchase one, right now.