Deleted

[MW] 5th haste cap worth it?

Hello! i was wondering if the 5th tick for renewing mists is worth it in 25man raids. Atm im stacking crit (~15k crit rating) once i get Prismatic Prison of Pride would it be worth going for the 5th tick? Since it gives 8% more haste rating at 2/2 and im already ending most fights with 10 stacks of mana tea / 20 - 30% mana. It wouldent hurt to lose some crit mana wise.

Has anyone tried out if it actualy benefits HPS alot if you go for the next tick or is crit still better for hps? Atm were still doing normals only, most fights we heal with 4 or 5 healers nowdays due out gearing the content but due lack of dps we aint realy trying heroics yet.

My armory.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rmonk/advanced

Please post your experiance with the 5th cap! thnx in advance!

Deleted
    I'm using the 12138 haste break point atm (Stormieh @kazzak) I've only recently started using it with a 576 ilvl im enjoying it now. But when I was about 565 or so I felt I lost too much crit (lost over 2.6k) and was better to stick with the 9158 cap.

Deleted
    According to askmrrobot i can stay at 12,7k crit while obtaining the haste cap. so i think 12k+ crit should be enough for normal modes for sure. Cant tell how it will be on HC modes ofc