Poll: Vote 1 for Alliance and 1 for Horde!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Alliance Overall Has The Best Races In The Game, While Horde Has .

They have players that mostly favour only one race like Blood Elf or they are a hardcore Orc.
    While you see Alliance players character list filled with Dwarf, Gnome, Human, Night Elf and so on.

Um. Okay.

This didn't need to be a thread.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    subjective is subjective

also you obviously never played Horde

Deleted
    Undead + Trolls fill my server.

With the exception of >orc< Warriors.

I have 4 races on Alliance that I play, 1 on Horde. Just voted!

10+ Year Old Account
    wat. the horde has lots people playing more than just Belf, in fact it seems like undead are the most popular ones.

Your name fits you...

I play Alliance with 6 humans and one Worgen.

Deleted
    Strange poll

Not really true, I think the most played race is Blood Elves followed by Humans and then Orcs, all the other races don't come close. Don't quote me on it though, but I'm fairly sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 Trolls one female Belf Paladin.

Am I doing it right? (Spoiler the answer is yes)

Best =/= most played.

Deleted
    Best in this case being entirely subjective. That being said though, I too prefer the Alliance races.

Um. Okay.

This didn't need to be a thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    I have 4 races on Alliance that I play, 1 on Horde. Just voted!
    You should probably stop making poll threads just to make them.
    You have 447 posts, and 99 created threads.
    That's absurd.

I have 2 dwarves, 2 night elves, 2 draenei, 1 gnome, 1 human, 1 worgen, 1 troll and 1 undead on my main realm.
    Wish there were more character slots per realm really, I want a Tauren, Orc and Goblin as well.

Deleted
    any "X has better Y" faction stuff is always wildly subjective.

I absolutely do NOT agree that Alliance has the best races overall, because they're all boring humanoids.

In the alliance, you've got your Humans, yer Short Humans, yer Really Short Humans, y'got Purple Humans, Blue Humans with goat legs, and some Humans that turn into dogs.

Horde however, have a variety, Orcs, Tauren, Troll, Undead and Goblins are all clearly defined and seperate, you don't see a Goblin and think "tiny orc"... ok, well maybe some people do, but I would bet money on MANY more people thinking the Alliance races are more similar than the Horde ones. Variety is the spice of life :P

Deleted
    Orcs, Tauren, Troll, Undead and Goblins are all clearly defined and seperate
    Goblins are more different from Orcs than Gnomes from Humans, I'll give you that, but for the rest I just see green hunchback, tusked hunchback, hairy hunchback and bony hunchback. I really hate the hunchback model, never got far with a horde char.

To me there's a huge difference between playing a human, dwarf or gnome, but that might because I don't see the shape alone but also the culture and history that they represent. It's ok that we like different things though!

You must really like making polls on this site... well whatever floats your boat.

I play mostly Orcs and Tauren, But I got a Panda, cause they are really the best, imo.

Deleted
    All my characters are alliance but my favorite races are actually undead, humans and orcs. I tried starting over on a different server a few times as undead but always quit before level 40 as it just felt.. I dont know, lonely? without my guild friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnairk View Post
    Goblins are more different from Orcs than Gnomes from Humans, I'll give you that, but for the rest I just see green hunchback, tusked hunchback, hairy hunchback and bony hunchback. I really hate the hunchback model, never got far with a horde char.

To me there's a huge difference between playing a human, dwarf or gnome, but that might because I don't see the shape alone but also the culture and history that they represent. It's ok that we like different things though!
    re-reading my message back, it seems quite pro-Horde, which wasn't the intention, I'm a neutral fan of both sides ( Gnomes being my favourite playable alliance race :P ), I like all of the races aside from Belves ( 'cause I love Trolls the most, and the Helves and Belves are a bunch of holy-land stealing mana sucking genocidal scumbags ), I just think the statement that the alliance's races overall being better, is incorrect.

Edit : also, Tauren and Orcs don't really have a hunchback, thats a bit of a stretch I think :P Tauren have a bit of a sticky-outy head, sure, but... ah whatever, I still say the horde races are more varied :P And if I had my choice, I'd be playing as a forest troll from day 1, an upright standing forest troll at that. Trolls only developed the hunchback in WoW, as a characteristic of jungle trolls specifically, and it was then just given to all of the trolls throughout the game because lol lazy devs not making unique models for different strains of trolls untill the Zandalari. The Trolls in Warcraft2, the Amani no less, all fine upstanding trollizens, literally :P
    Last edited by mmocaeb62f0e94; 2013-11-25 at 09:37 PM.