Looking For Weekend Raiding Group

Hello!

My name is Bathôry. Im a 570ilvl 90 Fury Warrior on Korgath US.and I am currently looking to join a guild that is Semi-Hardcore and that raids on the weekend. I am currently 1/14H, and would enjoy learning and progressing through fights with a guild that offers a friendly atmosphere.

I am looking for a low stress, progression based raid group that raid on the weekend . I am in the pst time zone, and my availability fri,sat at anytime and sun after 4pm pst. Do to work and school

I have completed 14/14N, in addition to 1/14H. I also have acquired my legendary cloak and all normal pieces of gear suitable for my class. Additionally, I have a 570ilvl Rogue ,567 ilvl Lock and 554ilvl DK

If you have any questions please PM here and I will be happy to answer any questions/fill out applications.

We raid Fri/Sat from 745p east to 11p east... Let's Chat!!: Alahna#1768

Hi There, I case you still looking for a new home:

I'm Deadbanger from <We Wipe at Zero> of Integrity <A> @ Kaelthas US and you might be great fit for our team. We were HM raiders in SOO (9/14 MM before 6.0) and looking to continue this into WOD with Mythic recruitment

Our Raid times:

Friday
    7:00 - 11:00 pm CST
    Invites out @ 6:50 CST

Saturday
    7:00 - 11:00 pm CST
    Invites out @ 6:50 CST

Recruitment Requirements are Simple:

• We don't care how many HM bosses you've killed as long as you know your class, play well and bring your A game to raid.
    • If you got skills we can gear you up.
    • Be able to commit to the team and have no known conflict with the raid hours.
    • Must be reliable and friendly.
    • We use Mumble so working headset or speakers (mic not required, but a way of listening is a must).
    • Must be 18+.

If you would like to hear more then hit us online so we can chat or jump into our Mumble for a quick rumble:

Contacts:

Deadbanger Battle-tag: Deadbang#1220
    Icylina Battle-tag: Lightheart#000

And if you can't find any of us online, and you happened to be on Kaelthas, you may also speak to Jaidiah regarding recruitment.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.