Which Tier pieces to use?

I am trying to figure out which 4 pieces of T16 I should aim for are all 5 Tier pieces our BIS?

All but legs, legs should be the ones off malkorok iirc, assuming you're talking about frost.

Tyvm that is exactly what I am talking about! Frost yes! thx again

2 Hand Frost and Unholy drop the Tier shoulders for the Tusks of Mannoroth. DW Frost uses legs off Malkorok.

In the real world its a good idea to get all 5 pieces and then you can drop one for what ever is your highest ilvl off piece whilst you try to collect your BiS.

Tusks of Mannoroth are an extremely rare drop so I wouldn't plan a set around that.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Tusks of Mannoroth are an extremely rare drop so I wouldn't plan a set around that.
    the other shoulder.... Shoulders of the Fallen Warchief I think? are pretty much the same. Slight difference in stat balance of crit to mastery and also gems but even then same stats overall.

Deleted
    Tusks shoulders fom Garrosh for 2H and legs from Malkarok for DW.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Tusks shoulders fom Garrosh for 2H and legs from Malkarok for DW.
    This for frost, for unholy look for tier gloves and helm. You'll want the offset chest from dark shaman, pants from malkorok and shoulders from garrosh.

I like how you 25man people get to plan what loot you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    I like how you 25man people get to plan what loot you want.
    I havn't seen a plate str (dps) item drop off the first 6 bosses until this week, with a solid month at LEAST with none of it being seen. We went from our first clear on Galk until last week without seeing one Galk's Eye drop. Dark Shammy didn't drop any of the three plate items until this week, I think Galk never plain just dropped the shoulders or helm off em it was all coin rolls, Jugg has dropped only one pair of gloves and one belt in all the clears, Norushen has yet to drop his bracers once, Sha dropped his boots once his weapon I THINK maybe once, yeah.
    25 man's have a "better" chance at getting gear to drop across a board yeah I guess that's true but there is also more people to gear up. Please don't start a 10vs25 man loot discussion, because really 25 mans don't always get the drops they want just like 10 mans won't as well.

There's always someone in the raid who never see's the drops they want.