Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I had plan to get MK7 I had fun with the Wii version.
    I don't have it, but personally I think Mario kart started to suck after double dash.

If they make a double dash remake I will fucking go over the moon. DD was the best mario kart period. I got my own mother addicted to it.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't have it, but personally I think Mario kart started to suck after double dash.

If they make a double dash remake I will fucking go over the moon. DD was the best mario kart period. I got my own mother addicted to it.
    LOL I think DD was the only one I never got to play :P
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    It's got one of the best game libraries that's for sure there's a ton of top quality games. Iv sadly not been playing mine much in recent months due to getting a new PC but before Xmas I will be picking up Pokemon X, Zelda and Mario 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    LOL I think DD was the only one I never got to play :P
    Wow...

I just...

wow... you fail at life.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I do believe it just got announced Persona Q Is Coming to 3DS

I personally not sure how to take that since I have never played any of the Persona games. Just read that is a japan release so not sure if the US will get it lol.

Also I want Theatrhythm Final Fantasy lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-11-25 at 09:31 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD