Deleted

LF Addon to check Calenderraids for all twinks on 1 char

hi there,

as i am a multitwinker i am desperately looking for an addon that let's me check my invites for all chars on just 1 char.

e.g. i have raid A with char A1 and raid B with char B1 i wanna see those invites even if loggend in with char C1...

hope you get what i want

any idea?

IGNORE THIS POST Misunderstood the question IGNORE THIS POST
    Last edited by Fungj; 2013-11-26 at 01:36 PM.

altoholic can keep track of your different alts, if thats what your looking for?

Deleted
    almost... i know altoholic, kinda great but i am more looking for a calenderoverview for all my chars....

Quote Originally Posted by danuraya View Post
    almost... i know altoholic, kinda great but i am more looking for a calenderoverview for all my chars....
    I think I don't really understand, Altoholic's agenda tab seems exactly like what you'd want.

I'm on my Priest here and I can easily see my Calendar Events for my Shaman.
    Obviously I'd see calendar invites for other chars as well but I only have invites on my Shaman.
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

I think what they want is something designed solely for that purpose, and not just something capable of it with a little effort.

Perhaps someone could make something like that, which at least should be possible from my understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.