Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    How is 'Dust' using a mouse and keyboard? always thought thosr type of sidescrollong games were better using a controller

This was the first time I ever participated in a Steam sale...

Let's just say my steam library went from 6 games to over 50....

So there was a skiing game called snow on community choice the other day. I am debating paying for early access. Did anyone buy early access when it was community choice and if so how is it. That may be the only game I get this sale amazingly.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    So there was a skiing game called snow on community choice the other day. I am debating paying for early access. Did anyone buy early access when it was community choice and if so how is it. That may be the only game I get this sale amazingly.
    From what I hear it is going F2P only. So if you want to wait might as well. If you purchase it now I'm sure you'll get some perks, but not sure what.

10+ Year Old Account
    people still make skiing games?

$15 for Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite, none of which I've played? Hell yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, oh Steam usocrazy. Wizardry 8 on sale for $2.49, Wizardry 8, 7 and 6 in a bundle on sale for $2.24. So, Wizardry 6 and 7, they pay you a quarter to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Also, oh Steam usocrazy. Wizardry 8 on sale for $2.49, Wizardry 8, 7 and 6 in a bundle on sale for $2.24. So, Wizardry 6 and 7, they pay you a quarter to buy.
    Yea I picked it up as a gift for now. Not sure if I'll play it or if I'll use it for a trade. At quick glace doesn't look like something I'm interested in, but we'll see.

Deleted
    Just got myself Fall Out New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 6,79€. Only played Fallout 3 before looking forward to new vegas

15+ Year Old Account
    Wizardry 8 for $2.49 is fantastic. This game is really awesome, I've spent so many hours on it.

So $2.24 for the whole trilogy ? That's a must have for any RPG lover (6 to 8 is the Dark Savant Trilogy)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderg View Post
    Just got myself Fall Out New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 6,79€. Only played Fallout 3 before looking forward to new vegas
    shouldve waited and gotten it for 75% off :/

i payed 4.99 at i think the spring/summer sale or something?

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    If you haven't bought it yet don't, I was watching someone stream it and like not even half the game is there yet, no video settings, no sound and it was really really buggy.
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-12-30 at 10:55 AM.

Just started Bioshock Infinite (because it downloaded first and I'd heard 1 and 2 isn't really necessary to understand Infinite) and WOW THESE GRAPHICS. I'm not usually an FPS fan, so my prowess at those games is severely limited, but it gets semi-difficult at times. The Vigors really seem like an annoyance in combat to me, but they have their purpose at times. I love my trusty shotgun and sniper. The story is seriously holding my interest, which is amazing for any video game this side of the Portal games. Not regretting this $15.

Deleted
    I beat Bioshock Infinite two times (1x Hard, 1x 1999 Mode) and its nto really that hard, except the Ghost-Bossfight. But the Game definitly does look great on PC

Please when posting images don't make them so big. Make a thumbnail pic so that people can click on them to blowup them up if they choose.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2013-12-30 at 07:59 PM.

Deleted
    Just Finished shelter...but didn't like it at all. Even though normally I appreciate these kind of artsy games (such as Dear Esther), this wasn't worth my (small amount) of money at all. The only cool thing was the ending scene after the credits finished rolling.

Graphics are ok, controls work well, but didn't really like it. And that's coming from a biologist ^^

Meh I dunno, BL2 season pass is finally down 50% to $14.99, but that still seems a bit high to me...especially considering it doesn't even have the latest content addons (making it old in other words). Thoughts on waiting or buy now?

Just started Bioshock Infinite (because it downloaded first and I'd heard 1 and 2 isn't really necessary to understand Infinite)...
    Not necessary, but I would highly recommend playing the first Bioshock before Infinite, and especially before the Buried at Sea DLC for Infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    If you haven't bought it yet don't, I was watching someone stream it and like not even half the game is there yet, no video settings, no sound and it was really really buggy.
    Thanks for the heads up. It will be free to play eventually so I will definitely hold off. It's definitely a game that interests me as I love winter sport games(miss realistic snowboarding games, wish they would make an amped for xbox one). I will wait until it's available as a free game when they open up the stuff you can buy.

On another note, a little disappointed that the bioshock infinite dlc isnt on discount. Was looking to pick that up but saw it wasn't on sale. Was it on sale when the game was on basically clearance?

I am kind of kicking myself for buying my xbox one, simply because I havent spent a dime on this sale because I told myself either steam sale or xbox one and I went with the new shiney instead of giving myself an even bigger backlog of games on steam. I really need to quit my job so I can actually finish my backlog of games and enjoy my xbox as well as still play wow to raid. Praying that the next wow expansion comes during a downtime next year so I don't need to stop playing any great games next year to level up and grind to be raid ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Just started Bioshock Infinite (because it downloaded first and I'd heard 1 and 2 isn't really necessary to understand Infinite) and WOW THESE GRAPHICS. I'm not usually an FPS fan, so my prowess at those games is severely limited, but it gets semi-difficult at times. The Vigors really seem like an annoyance in combat to me, but they have their purpose at times. I love my trusty shotgun and sniper. The story is seriously holding my interest, which is amazing for any video game this side of the Portal games. Not regretting this $15.
    Bioshock 1 is the best of them all. The setting of the game is also a character and you just get completely drawn into the game. Infinite was awesome too but either way bioshock games are FPS games with an actual story and well worth ANY price you choose to spend on them(at least the ones made by irrational, 2 wasn't made by the developers and it wasn't bad but it didnt have the magic that the first had). I may actually buy the first one on PC since I am getting rid of my xbox 360 soon since my son has no interest in skylanders or disney infinite.

Lastly has anyone played remember me? The concept seemed cool but it looks like a game similar to ryse in terms of critic scores. They rate it poorly but the consumers(us gamers) rate it fairly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    shouldve waited and gotten it for 75% off :/

i payed 4.99 at i think the spring/summer sale or something?
    Well it was 66% anyway. Thought when it was on sale that is was maximum discount for everything. Learned that now

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    I picked up 1, 2 and 3 from Amazon last week for $9.99 for all 3. Couldn't beat that. I posted the link for the Amazon sale a few pages back. Looks like it is sitting at 39.99 right now. Glad I got it when I did. Although I must say, I'm not having fun playing Mass Effect 1. Such a slow game.
    Was that the Mass Effect Collection (Trilogy? can't remember how the pack is named) that has all the DLC, or it was just the 3 games?
    I've always wanted the dlc but even after almost 4 years I think they've never been on sale or made a pack (that doesn't include the games), right now I can get both games for slightly more than one piece of DLC for ME 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Was that the Mass Effect Collection (Trilogy? can't remember how the pack is named) that has all the DLC, or it was just the 3 games?
    I've always wanted the dlc but even after almost 4 years I think they've never been on sale or made a pack (that doesn't include the games), right now I can get both games for slightly more than one piece of DLC for ME 2.
    There might be some DLC included, but most of it you'll have to buy seperately. I can't remember which are included, if any at all. I do know that the Bring Down The Sky DLC for the first game is free for PC anyway.