Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Just checked the games below your comment another guy wrote, and all I can think is....what? Is this for real?

Maybe I exspect to much off games...

Heres some off my main criterias:

No less than 100 hours off gameplay prefferd.

No first person view (I preffer wow styled camera or like most ARPGS)

No wierd 2d or indie like graphics.

No puzzle or FPS.

Maybe Im asking to much off games, wow having completely stopped me from enjoying games, but all I see now days are medi-core games that are a) A fun waste off time (Like Torchlight 2 witch I did enjoy - Just didn't last long) until it sits and collects dust or b) Something I look up on youtube and cringe, thinking what the hell...

It seems all I can enjoy now days are playing RTS Age off empires2...All I really play steadly, and Im not even getting much better at it than I was months ago really -,- Not a great RTS player.
    Have you tried medieval total war?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna buy a SINGLE game this time dammit......I already have like 100 games I never even INSTALLED since I've bought wayyyy too many because of these damn sales.....must....resist.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly think my wallet is safe for once.
    There actually anything I haven't bought that has been released since the Summer sale that I want, even for a cheaper price.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by outofmana View Post
    i'm not gonna buy a single game this time dammit......i already have like 100 games i never even installed since i've bought wayyyy too many because of these damn sales.....must....resist.....
    you cant resist

steam games are like shoes for women.

You can never have enough! Never, you cannot resist!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm with my time being occupied with PS4, work, and school/future career "work", i don't think I'll have the time for the games I buy or to even see what's on sale most of the time. Not much has really came out since the last sale that I don't own already, or want to own. But, something always sneaks up. We shall see.

15+ Year Old Account
    My wallet is getting moist

Might pick up Tomb Raider 2013 if it goes on sale, and hopefully we get Kingdoms of Amalur on sale
    Good thing that most of the stuff I really want are indies.

My wallet won't be ready for the Autumn sale... might be for the Winter.

I'm sure I can find a few games I'd play.

Deleted
    Not much on my wishlist.

I'll probably pick up X-rebirth during winter sale (if Egosoft addressed most bugs and show a willingness to release some more content). Furthermore I guess Tomb Raider and the new Devil May Cry.

Is it really going to start tomorrow or just rumors ?

Quote Originally Posted by zehzao View Post
    Is it really going to start tomorrow or just rumors ?
    From what I looked it looks like an official email they sent to publishers stating it starts tomorrow, but we have no real way of knowing until tomorrow actually hits. The dates do look about right with what they coincide with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    My wallet is ready this time. However my game library is not, because it's still way too big >.<
    Exactly this. And my library (of games not played yet) hasn't gotten that much smaller in the last months since the summer sale.
    Damn you time, why are you so short?

I'm not ready, and neither is my wallet.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I'm starting to fear upcoming Steam sales, each time one happens, I look through the lists like that kid who had *all* the trading cards in class:

"Got, got, got, got, got, need, got, got, got, got, got, got, maybe, got, got..."

Anyone know the chances for a sale on Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, and if so, what might be the normal sale price? Sometimes I see only 20-25% and others as much as 66% or some.

Got kinda interested inn it, despite its clunky UI, bad camera and some other things. Could be a game I might enjoy, but 27 euro full price atm is abit much.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Medieval 2 to be precise, with mods you should be busy for better part of the year.

No midweek madness deals? Seems like some kind of big sale is going down this week.

Yea know about Witcher Howlrunner I hear good things about it, maybe I'll consider it, but for now I think I'll aim for KOA.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Anyone know the chances for a sale on Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, and if so, what might be the normal sale price? Sometimes I see only 20-25% and others as much as 66% or some.

Got kinda interested inn it, despite its clunky UI, bad camera and some other things. Could be a game I might enjoy, but 27 euro full price atm is abit much.
    I think I've only seen it on sale maybe once or twice for about 50%, so I think it's unlikely it'll even go on sale at all. The game was 75% on Origin not too long ago, but I never bought it simply because the game was redeemable on Origin. Here's to hoping STEAM matches that sale this time around.

Yea know about Witcher Howlrunner I hear good things about it, maybe I'll consider it, but for now I think I'll aim for KOA.
    It's available for $8.50 on amazon but unfortunately it's for origin not steam. Here

I think you're better off waiting for the steam sales if you want it from steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    It's available for $8.50 on amazon but unfortunately it's for origin not steam. Here

I think you're better off waiting for the steam sales if you want it from steam.
    Steam did a sale in the summer where it was $5 I think. That's when I got it, but it's been sadly sitting in my inventory since I haven't got to it yet.