Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Steam did a sale in the summer where it was $5 I think. That's when I got it, but it's been sadly sitting in my inventory since I haven't got to it yet.
    If they did it in the summer then I'm sure they'll do it again in the next sale.

does anyone know when Steam sales usually start in GMT+0?

10+ Year Old Account
    6 O'clock, November 27th.. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    If they did it in the summer then I'm sure they'll do it again in the next sale.

does anyone know when Steam sales usually start in GMT+0?
    Normally the sale/updates are about 11:00AM PST and according to this converter it looks like this:

PST:
    11:00 / 11:00am

PDT:
    12:00 / Noon

GMT:
    19:00 / 7.00pm

10+ Year Old Account
    Sitting at 166 games in my library - just on Steam. Every time Humble-Bundle comes up, I buy. I still have several games on my system I've downloaded and not even booted up yet. Still have my origin, UbiSoft, etc. I'm doing one YouTube video a day and still struggling to keep up with it.

Add to this the F2P stuff like War Frame, War Thunder, WarFace, Blacklight Retribution, Airmech, it's a great time for PC gamers.

Really worried that Warlords of Draenor "bites" me again. The graphic models are truly my biggest gripe with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Normally the sale/updates are about 11:00AM PST and according to this converter it looks like this:

PST:
    11:00 / 11:00am

PDT:
    12:00 / Noon

GMT:
    19:00 / 7.00pm
    Yeah that sounds about right, because games usually release in Steam at 07:00 P.M. GMT and I figured the sale would start at that same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    I want to pick up The Secret World for cheap. Other than that, I can't think of any either. Most of the games I want aren't out till next year.
    Yeah - can't buy that in South Africa for some reason, same as Vindictus and other games from Nexus - sucks.

Deleted
    Sales have sucked this year for me, already got all of the games i want.

#firstworldproblems

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I'm starting to fear upcoming Steam sales, each time one happens, I look through the lists like that kid who had *all* the trading cards in class:

"Got, got, got, got, got, need, got, got, got, got, got, got, maybe, got, got..."
    Yeah I am feeling like that too, plenty of stuff in there but not enough that interests me. It also makes me hesitate when I can get the entire back catalogue of tomb raider for the fraction of the price of the new one. The publisher sales make that even worse, I hate buying individual titles now. Let us not even start with DLC heh.

Unless there is some game that I've wanted since the last sale that's up there, I don't expect to buy much this time around.

Deleted
    my wallet isnt ready, my body isnt ready, damn ski holidays ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Yeah I am feeling like that too, plenty of stuff in there but not enough that interests me. It also makes me hesitate when I can get the entire back catalogue of tomb raider for the fraction of the price of the new one. The publisher sales make that even worse, I hate buying individual titles now. Let us not even start with DLC heh.
    I know the feeling. I ended up getting the TR Collection because I played a few years ago and when each game came out to be about $0.50-$0.75 I couldn't really pass it up since even if I only played it for a couple hours it was still worth it and paid for itself, imo. Right now though it's been sitting in my inventory as I've gotten other titles I wanted to play through first.

Welp, rumours were true! Autumn Sale on right now, although the discounted prices aren't showing yet.

Aaaaand already bought Rogue Legacy. We'll see how many games I buy that I won't play we'll have this sale >.<

Do you guys think Skyrim - Legendary Edition will be lower than 66% at any point during the sale?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Welp, rumours were true! Autumn Sale on right now, although the discounted prices aren't showing yet.
    Its showing over here. Nothing i'm interested in yet.

I will have to look into this when I get home. So many games so little time.

Going to try and do this each day (might be delayed sometimes) and add a link to the post in the OP for anyone wanting to browse previous sales so they have an idea of what to expect.

Daily Deals Day 1 (11/27/13):
    Name of Game……………… Original Price………… Discounted/Sale Price
    Prison Architect $29.99 $14.99 (50% off)
    The Walking Dead $24.99 $6.24 (75% off)
    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)
    Sleeping Dogs $24.99 $4.99 (80% off)
    Antichamber $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    Left 4 Dead $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    Rogue Legacy $14.99 $5.09 (66% off)
    Terraria $9.99 $2.49 (75% off)
    Outlast $19.99 $6.79 (66% off)

Flash Sales Day 1/Round 1:
    Crysis 2: Maximum Ed $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)
    Castle Story $19.99 $13.39 (33% off)
    Hammer Watch $9.99 $3.39 (66% off)
    Space Hulk $29.99 $10.19 (66% off)

Flash Sales Day 1/Round 2:
    RPG Maker VXA $69.99 $17.49 (75% off)
    Gone Home $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    [Prototype 2] $39.99 $9.99 (75% off)
    Super Meatboy $14.99 $2.99 (80% off)

Flash Sales Day 1/Round 3:
    Primal Carnage $14.99 $3.74 (75% off)
    Trials Evolution (Gold Ed) $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    The Cave $14.99 $3.74 (75% off)
    Evoland $9.99 $2.49 (75% off)

Edit 1: Added Round 2 of Flash Sales
    Edit 2: Finally got it to format the way I wanted without it squishing columns.
    Edit 3: Added Round 3 of Flash Sales
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2013-11-28 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Its showing over here. Nothing i'm interested in yet.
    Yeah, took a couple of refreshes. Have picked up Rogue Legacy, but so far, nothing else I'm interested in that I don't already have.

The only one I'm remotely considering is Terraria. The rest either don't interest me or I got. Hopefully we won't get these same titles during the Winter Sale. Well....actually it would be a good idea so I get to keep my money :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Aaaaand already bought Rogue Legacy. We'll see how many games I buy that I won't play we'll have this sale >.<
    Damnit, I had to. Probably not gonna be cheaper than that, plus I used a little Steam wallet money I had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Do you guys think Skyrim - Legendary Edition will be lower than 66% at any point during the sale?
    I really doubt it. Wouldn't go below that in the summer sale. Actually...I think it was only 40% when I got it.