Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Instead of him going back in time again why not just take ner'zhuls place with being the lich.. I mean surely killy has some plans in the alternate universe timeline whatever, But can't see them through because of garrosh

Would be cooler if he dragged Ner'zhul along so that we could see the real Lich King for once, instead of the snooty comic book princeling villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Oh, and Garrosh actually -is- one of my favourite characters. As far as I'm concerned it's the only decent character that was created after WC3.
    This. In fact he's a lot better than many of the ones they brought back from previous games since they butchered them, like Anub'arak, Kael'thas, Arthas, not to mention Deathwing.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-11-26 at 01:28 PM.

Garrosh going is actually imprisoned on the depths of BRD, there his *MYSTERIOUS BENEFACTOR* transforms him to Marshal Windsor, and he is the quest giver for 'prison break." , that was his plan all along, betraying time-travelled onyxia + nefarian.!!! ( http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Jail_Break! ). So we actually release him again.

The Iron Scourge would be awesome

Plus, if can make baby with Sylvannas, that would be super awesome

If the Lich King become's Garrosh instread, that would be mega awesome

Borrowed from this thread (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ilers-for-5-4) ) , I just laughed so hard to this comment :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Spirit View Post
    He will be in prison for 10000 years, escapes, get a blindfold, drink from some skull, grow wings and horns then will yell at you something about how prepared you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    6.0: Gary Hellscream escapes his prison and a ~MyStErIoUs BeNeFacToR~ helps him go back in time and become lich king.

Notable dungeons and raids:

Naxxramas. Same loot, same bosses, just scaled up. Trial of the Crusader is the final raid, except the floor breaks and you land in rage fire chasm and Garrosh is there with the LK helm on. He doesn't die in the end though, he just shrinks like in SoO and then pandas host the second annual "only criminal trial in the history of the universe" wherein Gary is sentenced to jail time instead of being killed like every other bad guy in the WoW universe ever because plot point.

7.0: Gary Hellscream escapes his prison and a ~MyStErIoUs BeNeFacToR~ helps him go back in time and become the corrupted aspect of Earth.

Notable dungeons and raids:

Heroic ZG and ZA, SUPERMEGAMYTHICLEGENDARY Dragon Soul, same bosses and loot just scaled up. Except when you're fighting Gary Deathwing's feet and stuff he doesn't die in the end, he just shrinks like in SoO and then pandas host the third annual "only criminal trial in the history of the universe" wherein Gary is sentenced to jail time.

8.0: Gary Hellscream escapes his prison and a ~MyStErIoUs BeNeFacToR~ helps him go back in time and become Gary Hellscream before Gary Hellscream can Gary Hellscream.

Notable raids:

SupermegamythicalendaryEPICCCCC Seige of Orgrimmar, where Garrosh doesn't die in the end, he just shrinks and then pandas host the fourth annual "only criminal trial in the history of the universe" wherein Gary is sentenced to jail time.

- - - Updated - - -

Garrosh.
    Favourite character.
    G...Garrosh. Favourite..

Nope I don't understand.
    I don't know why, but I laughed so hard at this.

Best comment 2013.

God damn..hahahahha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dezminion View Post
    Borrowed from this thread (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ilers-for-5-4) ) , I just laughed so hard to this comment :P
    Throw this in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Garrosh The True Lich King

Infracted, please don't necro old threads.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-01-25 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    In 8.0 you make a new Garrosh instead of new character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harshvt View Post
    Garrosh The True Lich King
    You necro'd a 3 month old thread just to say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    News break...

Garrosh is actually Sargeras!
    This would be an awesome surprise, Sargeras took the form of Garrosh all along and we didn't know lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plot twist: Garrosh is actually Ner'zhul

Quote Originally Posted by harshvt View Post
    Garrosh escapes again and goes back in time and becomes lich king before arthas can .
    At Blizzcon it was mentioned that Garrosh will not be around to see what happens to the Iron Horde. Read into that what you want, but he will be dead before 7.0.

Deleted
    I've had quite enough of that orc by now, thank you very much.