Assistance with Modification to Dominos

Hey everyone, long time reader/lurker, but just recently registered on the forum. I have an idea for a modification that I'd like to see in Dominos and I'm here to ask the assistance of some of the folks who frequent this forum. First, just a heads up, I have created similar threads on both the WoWInterface and WoW Macro & UI forums, but I've not yet received any replies on those threads at this time.

Message to the moderation: I can't currently post active links on this newly registered account, but I do need to provide some non-active URLs to help show what I'm talking about. I mean no disrespect toward the rules of the forum, but it should be clear that they're not obfuscated or lead to any weird referral site. Thanks.

The other day, I approached Tuller (the author of Dominos) to see if he'd be willing to write up some quick (not sure how quick, to be honest) and dirty code for this modification. It's a pretty unique request and he doesn't seem to be too interested in attempting such a modification, so I've turned to the different UI communities.

To start this off, I've broken up my action bars into individual buttons through the advanced Dominos function, /dom numbars 120, and have created a rough draft for a new layout:

http://i.imgur.com/Ywz8O2L.png

Now, Dominos, like any other action bar add-on, allows you to use conditionals to hide or show your buttons/bars depending on the situation, but I would like to take this a step further. I'd like to implement a delay for displaying specific action bars/buttons after each of the conditionals are met so that the action bar buttons have the "look" that they're animated. Here is a rough mock-up video I created to show the forward and reverse "animations" that I'd like to implement:

http://youtu.be/eccNILyY_AQ[

I guess what I'm looking for is the ability to create something like multiple Timer Groups, and then define which action bar buttons are assigned to each group. Each Timer Group could then be set for Combat +/- X Seconds before it would fade in and display the action bar buttons assigned to it. Timer groups would then fade out, in reverse order, when the condition was no longer being met.

What I'm not looking for is a pretty and elegant GUI solution and anything that needs to be hard-coded into the Lua is not a problem. Also, I do understand that I will need to re-implement any and all changes that are made each time I upgrade or reinstall Dominos; and seeing as we're near the end of this expansion, I should be just fine until Warlords of Draenor.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance if any of you are willing to give this a shot.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-11-26 at 10:48 AM.