Deleted

A general list of warcraft character 'power/ability/strength'

Hello guys, after reading a couple of threads about relative power, can we get some kind of list going which has various 'power/strength/ability' going here, plus I would love to see where we are on that list, both individually and as a 'group of heroes' as we are often called.

I have grabbed this from another thread and added to it, sorry whoever it was cant remember - can we fill in more please

1. Old Gods / Burning Legion / Pantheon
    2. Sargeras
    3. Individual Pantheon Titan
    4. Old God
    5. Kil'jaeden
    6. Archimonde
    7. Queen Azshara
    8. Death Wing (empowered)
    9. Lich King
    10. Other Dragon Aspects (full power)
    11. Mannoroth

<<Us, as a group of heroes>>

12. Illidan + Skull of Guldan
    13. Tichondrius

What about powerful mortals, such as Tirion, how do they rank with these big bad guys?

- - - Updated - - -

There must be some interest in this, come on peeps, help me out here!

I just added us in as a raid group, is it fair to put us there?
    Last edited by mmoc126873de27; 2013-11-26 at 01:48 PM.

Medivh, Aegwynn and Med'an should be somewhere on there. Not sure which one is more powerful these days. I guess Medivh would be but Med'an is the current guardian of tirisfal, another char they don't ever seem to want to use.

Is Archimonde really supposed to be more powerful than Deathwing according to lore? If so they didn't really do a good job conveying that. I mean I know he was the last boss in Hyjal and at the time the fight wasn't by any means super easy and the "one second of slowfall" item was a pain for anybody with latency issues, but it just didn't feel like I was fighting a super powerful entity from WoW lore. I guess expansion main baddies are picked based on their coolness and not relative strength, then?

Edit: If you take into consideration our (players) growth throughout the expansions and the power we've gained over time, I'd say at the end of MoP we'd probably rank about 10-11 on your list. Remember that we killed most of those with massive groups of heroes, and with a 1v1 fight I think one person would be able to give Illidan a run for his money at this point in the game's timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Is Archimonde really supposed to be more powerful than Deathwing according to lore? If so they didn't really do a good job conveying that. I mean I know he was the last boss in Hyjal and at the time the fight wasn't by any means super easy and the "one second of slowfall" item was a pain for anybody with latency issues, but it just didn't feel like I was fighting a super powerful entity from WoW lore. I guess expansion main baddies are picked based on their coolness and not relative strength, then?
    Keep in mind the "in game" killing of Archimonde diminishes from what it took to take him down. Remember the night elves had to sacrifice the power in the world tree to slay him(and thus lose their immortality)

Deleted
    I just added us, as a raid group, in there. As we continue to grow in power, presumably one day we will be able to take on the legion head on.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do believe one Old God to be more powerful than one Titan.

The Burning Legion as a whole is not as powerful as the Pantheon or Old Gods. As Sargeras is not more powerful than the combined might of the Old Gods or the Pantheon, and he is the most powerful in the Burning Legion, they really should be below them.

1) Old Gods / Pantheon
    2) Burning Legion
    3) Sargeras
    4) Old God
    5) Pantheon Titan
    6) Titan (there are non-Pantheon Titans, right?)
    etc.

We, as a raidgroup, are not more powerful than the Lich King or Deathwing. The Lich King killed us with Fury of Frostmourne in one blow. We had to be resurrected and were only able to kill him because Frostmourne was broken and the souls imprisoned within it were attacking him.

We needed the help of all the Aspects and the Dragon Soul to defeat Deathwing. Without them, we would have been crushed.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-11-26 at 10:03 AM.
    Statix will suffice.

You're also neglecting Lei Shen.

He duelled with Xuen for 30 days and won, and he took down Ra-Den solo as well.

I'd say he ranks above LK easily.

1. Old God
    2. Titan
    3. Kil'jaeden
    4. Archimonde
    5. Deathwing
    6. Queen Azshara
    7. Lich King
    8. Ragnaros
    9. Dragon Aspect
    10. Lei Shen

Everything is singular. I didn't include Sargeras, but at full strength he would be #1. I'd also include Velen in there near the bottom, but the only information on his abilities in comparison to others is like one sentence in Rise of the Horde, so I decided not to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post

Edit: If you take into consideration our (players) growth throughout the expansions and the power we've gained over time, I'd say at the end of MoP we'd probably rank about 10-11 on your list. Remember that we killed most of those with massive groups of heroes, and with a 1v1 fight I think one person would be able to give Illidan a run for his money at this point in the game's timeline.

He's pretty fucking powerful. He destroyed Dalaran with one spell, and it took the World Tree to destroy him.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2013-11-26 at 10:39 AM.

Deleted
    Some good points there, im going to move us as a raid team down the peg a little in light of what you say!

You really need to seperate it into 2 groups. Mortal group and immortal group. Those like Sargeras,KJ,Titans would be in the latter and Malfurion,Tirion,Medivh(although he is immortal but I still put him in this group) would be in the former.

1.Burning Legion/Pantheon
    2.Old Gods
    3.Sargeras/Aman'Thul
    4.N'zoth/Pantheon Titan
    5.Kil'Jaeden/lesser Old God(C'thun)/Titan/Medivh(Sargeras Avatar)
    6.Archimonde
    7.Lich King/Azshara/Deathwing
    8.Mannoroth/Dragon Aspects
    9.Illidan
    10.Tichondrius
    11.Neptulon
    12.Therazane
    13.Ragnaros
    14.Al'akir
    The Old Gods aren't as strong as Pantheon Titans iirc C'thun was beaten by a normal Titan