Destro lock low dps

Hey guys this is my lock http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/u...esis/gugabruxo the maximun dps i can get is 92 k anyone know what im doing wrong ?

I think it requires more info than just your armory. :P

What's your rotation? When do you hit CB?

Deleted
    Start with enchants and gems. Rest need logs.

well i follow the normal rotation from ice veins and i hit CB when a trink trigers or if i have 4 ambers

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for dumb question but where i get logs

Deleted
    worldoflogs.com/help/index/

also go mastery haste considering it scales better until really higher gear levels then its debatable and right now your cast times must be really bad atm

Quote Originally Posted by squee666 View Post
    also go mastery haste considering it scales better until really higher gear levels then its debatable and right now your cast times must be really bad atm
    He shouldn't go Mastery > Haste until much higher ilvl and/or 4 piece. Mastery > Crit > Haste is correct at his level of gear.

I would also recomend getting the legendary cape and full setbonus - in addition to enchanting and stuff. Those really boost Your dps...

Really because I have been using the mastery>haste -/- Haste/mastery throughout the last few patches and I found gearing crit at any point felt like a dps loss and I honestly highly doubt having under 3k haste rating at his gear level is optimal.

Seriously he can sacrifice 3.4% crit and 0.6% mastery and gain 6.4% crit (comparing both stat listin fully gemmed enchanted)

Haste is the most beneficial stat he needs atm at and it scales well throughout the levels.

Whelp I even sim crafted with plots to prove it is recommended for him. Crit and mastery come over second by a large amount until I reforged him ridiculously into 10k haste but it was still the highest average dps out of all 3 reforges.

So basically it means 10k haste is too high but 5k haste is still low enough for haste to rate best stat for him at this time

Recommendation stands spec into Mastery>Haste>Crit until you have like 7-8k haste then you can spend it into crit though by then you will probably have Tier and it will be a waste.

And yes I see crit iis rated second on the graph but its close to mastery and mastery scales better for multi targets

(Backing up my Claim)

Sorry guys but i could not get some logs but i got some screeshots hope it helps

and strangely i got 55 k dps on proving grounds,lol sorry for the portugese names they are from top to bottom incinerate,Chaos bolt,imolation dot,conflagrate,rain of fire and imolation
    Last edited by thebigman154; 2013-11-26 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    and strangely i got 55 k dps on proving grounds
    Please... Is this a troll or something?

Also, keybinds might help you

Quote Originally Posted by Grimzie View Post
    Please... Is this a troll or something?

Also, keybinds might help you
    lol i dont know maybe reccount is trolling me

Deleted
    lol i dont know maybe reccount is trolling me
    you know that your gear is scaled down to 463 during proving grounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    you know that your gear is scaled down to 463 during proving grounds?
    yeah i know it lol i do 55 k on provving grounds and 95k on raid dummy

Deleted
    yeah i know it lol i do 55 k on provving grounds and 95k on raid dummy
    and strangely i got 55 k dps on proving grounds
    If you do 95k dps on a raid dummy in 534 ilvl, and you do 55k dps in proving grounds (you know your gear is being scaled down), how can it come as a "surprise" that your DPS is significant lower?:P

Anyway, this is going a bit off topic now, and if you want to improve your DPS, you should start off doing the simple things first, such as gemming and enchanting your gear. Professions would help you aswell (I suggest getting tailoring and enginerring). Also, if you aim for single target DPS, then I suggest using another trinket than Frenzied Crystal of Rage, as this trinket is only good for cleave fights (for an example Galakras and Spoils).

Go check out the guides in the forum, they should give you some insight on how to improve your DPS aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimzie View Post
    If you do 95k dps on a raid dummy in 534 ilvl, and you do 55k dps in proving grounds (you know your gear is being scaled down), how can it come as a "surprise" that your DPS is significant lower?:P

Anyway, this is going a bit off topic now, and if you want to improve your DPS, you should start off doing the simple things first, such as gemming and enchanting your gear. Professions would help you aswell (I suggest getting tailoring and enginerring). Also, if you aim for single target DPS, then I suggest using another trinket than Frenzied Crystal of Rage, as this trinket is only good for cleave fights (for an example Galakras and Spoils).

Go check out the guides in the forum, they should give you some insight on how to improve your DPS aswell.
    K ty very much

Deleted
    First of all a recount-screenshot doesn't really help, because it doesn't show the usage of your DS, trinketproccs a.s.o.. Also raid dummy-dmg is also not indicative.
    Then before you ask for specific advise for your dps you should inform yourself about the basics of the game and the class(enchants, gems, statpriorities, spellpriorities, proper cooldownusage). Then you should present some logs of a raid.
    Also you don't seem to be using
    -Dark Soul
    -Doomguard
    -pots
    -flasks
    -Buffood
    -proper enchanting
    -Chaosboltdmg seems a little bit too low(470k on average)
    - also drop RoF from your rotation on singletarget, except there are major hasteproccs, like metagem or bloodlust/hero

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwombat View Post
    First of all a recount-screenshot doesn't really help, because it doesn't show the usage of your DS, trinketproccs a.s.o.. Also raid dummy-dmg is also not indicative.
    Then before you ask for specific advise for your dps you should inform yourself about the basics of the game and the class(enchants, gems, statpriorities, spellpriorities, proper cooldownusage). Then you should present some logs of a raid.
    Also you don't seem to be using
    -Dark Soul
    -Doomguard
    -pots
    -flasks
    -Buffood
    -proper enchanting
    -Chaosboltdmg seems a little bit too low(470k on average)
    - also drop RoF from your rotation on singletarget, except there are major hasteproccs, like metagem or bloodlust/hero
    k ty very much