Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[A] <Modest> (US 2nd 10M - 14/14H) LFM for Mythic/WoD/MoP Farm!

About Us:
    Modest has raided as a 10 player heroic group for the past two expansions, and most of our individual players have been raiding since vanilla WoW or BC. The group will be raiding 20 player mythic difficulty next expansion. The guild is made up of a small, closely knit group of players looking to push the envelope in progression raiding. Many of us come with experience of world / U.S. top 10 kills previously and continue to seek that consistently high level of competition. Outside of progression raiding, group members enjoy alt raids, transmog runs, doing achievements, and playing other games together outside of WoW.

Schedule:
    We raid almost exclusively raid Tues/Wed during farm. During the first two weeks of Progression and during the last boss we raid 7 days, otherwise we raid Sunday - Friday at the same times.

We use rolls with officer oversight for loot. Our players understand loot is just a means to an end, our goal as a team is the bosses defeat.

Going into 20 player mythic raiding, our goals include:
    • Continually improving our rank, as we have the past 6 tiers of raiding.
    • Maintaining our tightly knit community atmosphere.

What We Expect From You:
    All members are expected to meet most if not all of our raid days. When raid content is on the PTR, attendance is mandatory as long as your schedule allows. We encourage people to maintain a raid ready alt for new content and class stacking. You must understand and be able to play your class at the top level of content; people who are quick learners and adapt to new content well. Above all, we are looking for people who are a good fit because at the end of the day, we are playing this game for fun. Also, you should probably have an authenticator.

Recruitment:

We're Specifically Looking For:
    • DK Frost/Unholy
    • All healers except priests
    • All ranged DPS

If your class is not listed but you feel that you are an exceedingly good and smart player, please apply. Just because your specific spec is not listed does not mean we don't potentially want you!

With class changes and beta yet to come, flexibility is an absolute must. Playing multiple specs or classes proficiently greatly benefits your application. These are not “bench until 20 player comes out” positions. You will be raiding immediately.

Please note that not all good applicants come from other top guilds. If you know that you're one of the best players in your guild and can demonstrate that, please apply!

Additional information and our application guidelines can be found at our website at modestguild.com.
    Please contact Nalp or Sankta (Dcat#1238) about any questions via forum PM (on WoW forums) or any of our raiders directly on server. You can also contact Brusalk (OP) via MMO-Champion PM.
    Last edited by Brusalk; 2014-03-03 at 02:36 AM.

Impressive ranking.

10+ Year Old Account
    buuuuuump!
    ;3
    Last edited by Felocity; 2013-11-29 at 03:52 PM.

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Impressive ranking.
    Thanks!

(We're still looking for more)

Hello Brusalk, I might be interested in joining this guild of yours, but I have many questions first. Would you say your monk tank is sexier or paladin tank is sexier, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by NotPryne View Post
    Hello Brusalk, I might be interested in joining this guild of yours, but I have many questions first. Would you say your monk tank is sexier or paladin tank is sexier, and why?
    Paladin tank. Sadly I'm not a furry.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! !

I've heard that Qtgerbil is a real QT 3.14, glad to see the rumors are true.

I hear you guys need a good mage to apply so you don't have to rely on drums or worse, Emilith for heroism

Still recruiting for WoD.
    Last edited by Rizzen; 2014-02-05 at 07:19 AM.

Especially looking for ranged dps!

Join us, we have cookies! :3
    Last edited by Elvine; 2014-03-03 at 02:33 AM.

Still Looking For More Exceptional Players!

Still looking for more great raiders for Mythic Raiding.