Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or it wasn't ever going to be and we took the bait hook line and sinker.
    I never wanted it to be anything but a raid. Scenarios are fucking horrible and most of the time quite stupid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by taylor20k View Post
    How does it fail to get trolled by Blizzard and you actually fell for it?
    They didnt troll me and I never fell for anything. I never 100% expect anything from this, but IMHO scenarios are fucking horrible and turning one of the most popular raids of all time into one is just plain out stupid on their end. Especially if this is a pre-launch event...they have a chance to do some amazing things with Kara right now......but turning it into a scenario is utter failure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xynen View Post
    Probably not. It's not a new server, it's just an over lay of the existing Kharazan, most likely just phasing.
    If the new name is in fact the final name it will be a scenario.

  2. #42
    Grunt Bawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracbane View Post
    I never wanted it to be anything but a raid. Scenarios are fucking horrible and most of the time quite stupid.

    - - - Updated - - -



    They didnt troll me and I never fell for anything. I never 100% expect anything from this, but IMHO scenarios are fucking horrible and turning one of the most popular raids of all time into one is just plain out stupid on their end. Especially if this is a pre-launch event...they have a chance to do some amazing things with Kara right now......but turning it into a scenario is utter failure.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If the new name is in fact the final name it will be a scenario.

    Uh, sir... The NAME is the troll, most likely it was renamed that because of the previous data-mine of that and Blizzard felt the need to mess with us. It is NOT a scenario, all it is so far is a phase. A scenario would involve having its own actual "Map", but this is just a layout for a existing map, not a new one. Its likely that this won't be a scenario, and it being a phase would make sense in the context of it being a pre-expansion event, which is what mostly everything points towards it being.


    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    I hope Inquisition is one of the first paladin abilities to go. Something that is required for maximal DPS, is not instant cast, and has to be refreshed (now) every 60 seconds? What's the point? Fold it into something else, make it passive, make it baseline, or remove it.
    I hope they don't get rid of it, in my opinion. I already feel as if my rotation is boring and Inquisition is one of the few things that make playing Ret feel unique, I almost prefer when it expired faster, more to do. Then again, considering my feelings on that I guess I am not really the target audience for the ability squish...

  3. #43
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,170
    "It would take months of work to feel decent and not hacked in like it was in the (overall awesome) Drakkenryd quest"

    1. I need to go find this quest and check it out.
    2. Months of work you say? If only there was some kind of content that you spent months of work on....

  4. #44
    I'm happy with the amount of spells my priest has, Blizzard says some spells aren't necessary, however -- look at what they did to hunter volley or eye's of the beast. I quit playing my hunter because they are no longer fun. I actually enjoying feeding my pet to keep him happy, using eye's of the beast in bgs to scope out the flag rooms, to volley just because it looked cool. I hope they aren't doing more of those types of changes, because even though every player might not use said spell, that doesn't mean it doesn't add something fun. Just my opinion, I'm sure others have different feelings. I think reducing the amount of spells would make the game to easy, and thus not as fun. The complexity of the game is just right.

  5. #45
    Pandaren Monk Mukki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ANC! ANC! ANC!
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    Soul Reaper change should make Dancing Rune Weapon's version of Soul Reaper to actually do damage if it goes off after DRW disappears.
    Actually, you may be onto something. In addition to WoW's 10th anniversary being in 2014 (which hey, since they haven't done anything for the last several years, perhaps they're laying the groundwork for this in advance?), that year will also be the 20th anniversary of the Warcraft franchise.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by torment3d View Post
    Ability bloat is definitely annoying on some of my alts. My main was a rogue (I was a hardcore progression raider) during WotLK. I quit for Cata and came back for MoP and all of a sudden I was overwhelmed by buttons... Crimson Tempest, Shadow Blades, all the new stealthed abilities, Smoke Bomb, mut spec adding Rupture to the rotation, Dispatch, making Shiv a more important keybind... and probably much more. Even just the fact that there are like 400 finishers baffles me. Having Envenom, Kidney Shot, Slice and Dice, Rupture, and Crimson Tempest on my bars is really too much on top of everything else.... Rogues aren't the worst class when it comes to ability bloat, but they're certainly "up there" when it comes to important abilities that NEED to be easily accessed.
    Just be glad you're not a druid, hunter, or lock.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmz390 View Post
    Warrior damage not out of line.......lol.

    They are ridiculous atm and this is from a pve perspective.
    You're right. How dare they make Arms PVE viable! The nerve!
    Sub-human warrior players shouldn't be allowed to raid unless they tank or go Fury!

    That's what you believe, right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •