Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wow holy crap.... people are REALLY grasping at straws to find things to complain about... A few seconds of out-of-combat res cast times!?!??!?! REALLY!?!??!? This is just getting out of hand. And I love the "dumbing stuff down for PvP'ers" comment... do you even understand what "dumbing down" means? Half of the people on these forums don't seem too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Bzl View Post
    It aims to "fix" this for arenas, but really it doest. If a team is dopy enough to let the opposing team ress for 5 seconds, then chances are they are going to let it happen (alltho it will probably happen fewer times, yes), on a 10 second ress. The difference seems to be 1 additional CC required to keep the resser out of combat.

But lets face it. Blizzard is dumbing stuff down for PvP'ers. This isnt the first time PvE takes a hit for PvP.
    You make it sound like it only was a problem at 1200 rating or something. You do realize that high end pvpers came across this
    very often.

Rank 1 players did this and had this done to them. Are they also dopy? Come on...
    Epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Bzl View Post
    It aims to "fix" this for arenas, but really it doest. If a team is dopy enough to let the opposing team ress for 5 seconds, then chances are they are going to let it happen (alltho it will probably happen fewer times, yes), on a 10 second ress. The difference seems to be 1 additional CC required to keep the resser out of combat.
    That's the biggest difference in the world. Sounds pretty "dopy" to not realize that...