View Poll Results: Hardest Heroic boss?

Voters
384. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heroic Siegecrafter Blackfuse

    179 46.61%
  • Heroic Paragons of the Klaxxi

    74 19.27%
  • Heroic Garrosh Hellscream

    131 34.11%
Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Hardest heroic Boss in SoO?

    The long debated topic on which of the 3 last bosses are the hardest. I've heard people say Blackfuse is hardest, Paragons and even Garrosh. It's up to you to choose the overall most difficult boss.
    Last edited by Imhere; 2013-11-26 at 02:24 AM.

  2. #2
    have to go with blackfuse, garrosh is just ragnaros 2.0, nothing rly exciting.

  3. #3
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    102
    So far, heroic Blackfuse is making we me want to facedesk each raid day. The jump from Thok to him is enormous.

  4. #4
    Garrosh, by quite a bit IMO. We had 75 pulls on Siegecrafter, vs 150 for garrosh. Mechanically it's easy yea, but to progress on it's def harder.

  5. #5
    According to WoWProgress:

    H: Spoils of Pandaria 1525 (6.30%)
    H: Thok the Bloodthirsty 928 (3.84%)
    H: Siegecrafter Blackfuse 409 (1.69%)
    H: Paragons of the Klaxxi 260 (1.07%)
    H: Garrosh Hellscream 113 (0.47%)

    Making:
    Thok - 61% of Spoils
    Blackfuse - 27% of Spoils
    Paragons - 63% of Thok+Blackfuse
    Garrosh - 47% of Paragons.

    Making the order of difficulty:
    1. Blackfuse
    2. Garrosh
    3. Thok
    4. Paragon

  6. #6
    Might have been our weak roster but to me it definitely was paragons. Everything was so unstable while both Blackfuse and Garrosh were pretty stable in comparison while progressing.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    According to WoWProgress:

    H: Spoils of Pandaria 1525 (6.30%)
    H: Thok the Bloodthirsty 928 (3.84%)
    H: Siegecrafter Blackfuse 409 (1.69%)
    H: Paragons of the Klaxxi 260 (1.07%)
    H: Garrosh Hellscream 113 (0.47%)

    Making:
    Thok - 61% of Spoils
    Blackfuse - 27% of Spoils
    Paragons - 63% of Thok+Blackfuse
    Garrosh - 47% of Paragons.

    Making the order of difficulty:
    1. Blackfuse
    2. Garrosh
    3. Thok
    4. Paragon
    Shouldn't it be
    Blackfuse - 44% of Thok

    But i guess your order still holds so I am just nitpicking

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    According to WoWProgress:

    H: Spoils of Pandaria 1525 (6.30%)
    H: Thok the Bloodthirsty 928 (3.84%)
    H: Siegecrafter Blackfuse 409 (1.69%)
    H: Paragons of the Klaxxi 260 (1.07%)
    H: Garrosh Hellscream 113 (0.47%)

    Making:
    Thok - 61% of Spoils
    Blackfuse - 27% of Spoils
    Paragons - 63% of Thok+Blackfuse
    Garrosh - 47% of Paragons.

    Making the order of difficulty:
    1. Blackfuse
    2. Garrosh
    3. Thok
    4. Paragon
    Those stats really don't indicate which is harder - they just say that Thok -> Blackfuse is the biggest jump in difficulty. If it was the same jump again then Paragons or Garrosh would be ridiculously hard.

  9. #9
    Pit Lord Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Straya Karnt
    Posts
    2,362
    Blackfuse for most difficult mechanics.
    Paragons for most fight breaking bugs (hurr).
    Garrosh for most difficult tuning.

    It always feels silly to compare these fights in a vacuum of difficulty.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Blackfuse for most difficult mechanics.
    Paragons for most fight breaking bugs (hurr).
    Garrosh for most difficult tuning.

    It always feels silly to compare these fights in a vacuum of difficulty.
    Pretty much this with
    Thok for most difficult healing
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Garrosh, by quite a bit IMO. We had 75 pulls on Siegecrafter, vs 150 for garrosh. Mechanically it's easy yea, but to progress on it's def harder.
    We've had 250 on Blackfuse and are at 280 on Garrosh. We must be terrible at this game.

  12. #12
    Field Marshal Siorray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    61
    Difficulty also depends on which mode you're raiding, so this poll is pretty much useless.
    Siorray @ Sunstrider: Flat Earth Society, world 25th 10-man.

    Currently recruiting for 25hc & Warlords of Draenor Mythic raiding.
    ------------------------------

    Pokemon FC: 3582-9051-5183 || IGN: James || List

  13. #13
    The Patient Rangz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Siorray View Post
    Difficulty also depends on which mode you're raiding, so this poll is pretty much useless.
    Topic says "Hardest heroic Boss in SoO?".

    Currently working on Siegecrafter, so I cant raely say for the other 2, all I know is that the ramp up from Thok to this is insane!

  14. #14
    Field Marshal Siorray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangvald View Post
    Topic says "Hardest heroic Boss in SoO?".

    Currently working on Siegecrafter, so I cant raely say for the other 2, all I know is that the ramp up from Thok to this is insane!
    And difficulty on bosses changes from 10 to 25.
    Siorray @ Sunstrider: Flat Earth Society, world 25th 10-man.

    Currently recruiting for 25hc & Warlords of Draenor Mythic raiding.
    ------------------------------

    Pokemon FC: 3582-9051-5183 || IGN: James || List

  15. #15
    Blademaster Myxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    46
    25MAN

    Guess it depends where your guild is going to fail the hardest, but for me the hardest encounter to progress on must've been either Blackfuse or Klaxxi. Just because of the clusterfuck that is Blackfuse and the buggfest (huehue) that was Klaxxi plus all the bullshit ways to die. Garrosh is semi-hard, I guess.
    Myxel-Immersion 14/14H-EU-Frostmane 25M

  16. #16
    (25)Siegecrafter and Garrosh felt more stable and you had a sense of progression getting farther and farther into the fight. Then Paragons just has so many RNG elements and timers in the fight it really is the most annoying and the fight isn't fun at all. Also Paragons relies so heavily on individual responsibility to not die to something stupid every 5 seconds.

  17. #17
    Mechagnome Razecog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    616
    I'd say Siegecrafter. Paragons is fuckall easy and Garrosh is a glorified gearcheck.
    Shaman Warrior Monk

    Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.

  18. #18
    On 25 its Paragons and its no even close. Garrosh is just a long fight and a gear check. Paragons blew every other fight out of the water mechanically.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    I'd say Siegecrafter. Paragons is fuckall easy and Garrosh is a glorified gearcheck.
    Oh 10 man. Its no joke on 25. These polls really should state 10 or 25.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangvald View Post
    Topic says "Hardest heroic Boss in SoO?".

    Currently working on Siegecrafter, so I cant raely say for the other 2, all I know is that the ramp up from Thok to this is insane!
    It was the opposite for us, we had some trouble killing Thok (100 pulls ?) but Siegecrafter (55 pulls ?) was kinda easy.. We'll work on Klaxxi next week (we began yesterday without knowing anything the boss thus... )

  20. #20
    Paragons. Anyone who says otherwise either raids 10 man or is dumb. To be fair, 10 mans rightfully would choose garrosh because he is aids.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •